FS: 1991 Mazda Miata

I bought this car with the intention of using it as an AutoX car / summer car, but I just have acquired too many cars and am cleaning house. Pulled this out the garage a few days ago and just changed the oil. Runs great.

I used to be a Miata hater, but after driving it, I can say its honestly one of the most fun cars to drive ever. Granted it is a bit under powered, its still a blast. Has quite a few mods and they really tighten up the car as a whole.

Some details:

• 1991 Mazda Miata
• Mariner Blue
• 5-Speed
• Body 166,000 Miles
• Engine has 66,000 Miles (newer engine installed 2010 with a 1991 engine)
• Powder Coated valve cover (blue and gold)
• New Timing belt
• Mazdaspeed oil cap
• New plugs and wires
• Raceland stainless steel headers (DEI heat wrapped and coated)
• Racing beat exhaust with a sport connecting pipe
• Racing Beat Front and Rear (adjustable) sway bars
• Racing beat sway bar adjustable end links
• Racing beat transmission tunnel brace
• Flyin’ Miata framerail braces/skid plate
• Apex lowering springs (1.5" drop)
• KYB shocks
• KYB strut mounts
• DBA cross drilled and slotted rotors
• Hawk HPS track brake pads
• Spec clutch
• Findanza light weight flywheel
• Sparco Sprint 5 seats
• Sparco 3 point harness
• Racing Beat roll bar (twin hoop)
• Sparco Carbon Fiber pedals
• Sony Explod Stereo
• Sony Explod Speaker

Edit: I’m asking $2700, don’t be afraid to make an offer though.

Holy crap that’s a great price, you should have no problem selling it for that, that’s a b6 engine right? Glws I like it alot.

wow, tempting…

u ever come to syracuse???

Thanks! And I believe so, I’m not a Mazda guy.

I might be making a trip there this week to Binghamton to pick up a GTI. So actually yes, I could drop it off ha.

would i fit in it ? lol im 6’4" ive been wanting one

Maybe with the top down lol jk, probably my buddy Dave has one and he’s 6 something so probably

Mmmmmm.

yes thats a 1.6l B6. pretty sure you can swap a BP into tit though and throw a turbo on it…

I had no idea this dude magnet had so much stuff done to it!

Give me the seats.

I really want this bad lol. I can’t do it though :frowning: GLWS, this won’t be up for sale long, this is a great price.

Fly in miata makes a 1.8 swap kit.its like $148 iirc.

i’ve been debating picking up another s2000 or a miata. this is perfect! idk what this would go for anyway but 2700 is well worth the amount of fun this car is

Seems like a great deal, good luck (but that is not montego blue…).

What blue is it? I was told that by the previous owner. Search tells me Mariner Blue?

Already had a NYspeeder drop by and take it around the block. A few more people scheduled for tomorrow. I didn’t think the price was that good, but hell get it out of my driveway.

if i had the money for this ive got a BP sitting here i could swap in and throw crazy amounts of boost through… GLWS. like everyone else has said. wont be around long for that price.

pm me if you think it will still be around when you are going on your trip

Had a few people come by yesterday, and the day before.

Heres a few things I didn’t mention in the OP just because I didn’t really think about it of they have developed since posting.

There are two small tears in the top, one of the tears probably will leak the other should not. I kept this thing inside so it was a non issue really. The larger of the two tears is about an inch long. I never attempted to patch it, but duct tape would work…

Over the past few days the speedo cable has been squeaking intermintently. Again not a huge issue, and apparently its a common one, but it seemed to bother the potential buyers.

Lastly, the starter has been intermitently ‘sticky’. AKA it will fire up and it will not disengage immeadiately and make a not so nice noise. This happens about 50% of the time its started. It seemed less frequent in warmer weather.

Trade you my toolbox for it, I paid about double what you are asking for your car for this 6 years ago, hadn’t been used in 2 years since I got out of the business

PM Sent

Should of kept the Stook you fag