FS: 1991 Mazda Miata

Agreed^
I would buy this but I cant get rid of the S

Sold.

I like this :slight_smile:

My friend Peter bought it, not me. Sell me yours so that I can be gay and match him?

Well, I did just buy another one. But its a secret. 0:)

I’m gonna start buying more.

They’re addicting!

:bigtup:

Congrats to the buyer, never made it out there this week to look. I’ll still be looking for one !

There’s the m edition one on here I’d scoop that up if I was you!

I could always sell you the '90 that will be in my garage in a week or so lol

I agree! Haha.

Totally worth it for the price too. I wish I had the funds, I would love to buy it for auto x

really? In for pics lol ill message you my number.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Maybe, I’ll check it out. Prob not. 9,200, ill spend the extra 3 and buy the 04 STi and make that a 600 whp animal.

Buy a package without the coilovers and buy cheap ones. You don’t need 2300 dollar racing coils for the street

Also a 600hp sti will require about 20k more Haha.

Trust me, if you’re balking at the price of the Miata you do not want to get into a 100,000 mile STi project. I have 15k into my 410 whp track Subaru on top of buying the car plus safety gear and I’ve done just about everything myself.

Not to mention all that money only gets you around TMP 6 seconds faster than my 80hp miata :stuck_out_tongue:

“only”

yes but id want to restore it fully and keep it for ever. This is my " muscle car" that people keep and restore

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

don’t really want a track car at the moment