1991 Nissan 300zx $5700

Up for sale is a 1991 Nissan 300zx N/A 2+2. 5 speed with t-tops and leather seats. Mileage is 157000. This car has been well taken care of and has every tune up maintence performed either by myself or at Armory Nissan. The car is mechanically rock solid. Price is 4000 obo. Please call 518-376-1232 if you have any questions.

Hey Cameron, Its Matt, Good luck with the sale man, Get some pics up of the Z!!

Def want some pics

Bump for pictures!

Looks clean! GLWS!

Someone buy this and stuff a VH45 in it.

Deffinately, someone at least buy it.

good choice with armory nissan! :shifty

and good luck with sale, car looks great. i love 2+2’s, the regular coupes look kinda “stubby” to me

http://msa4.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/ostrich.jpg

Armory Nissans not bad. I was skeptical at first but there’s a guy there who works solely on Z cars and does know what he’s talking about.

:bowdown thats what im looking up info on for my 2+2… i think its worth the fact that it would take foreeever to get done. but VH45’s are cheap as fawk! yo cameron! good luck with the sale man. Wish I could buy it… if you decide to let go of that 99 jspec spoiler though let me know :ninja im almost tempted to sell my Z and buy yours just cuz its black. But my car is like rust free so i couldnt bring myself to do it. Good luck selling it though man ill keep my eye out for somebody lookin for one.

http://www.300zxclub.com/showthread.php?t=149502&highlight=VH45+swap
Awesome car. The guy is selling it last I knew. Also theres a thread somewhere on there detailing the swap.

need to be a member to view it. would you mind posting the details/price here? sounds like a fun car…

yeah the car is awesome. I talked to him not long ago trying to get dimensions for mounts since thats about the only part not available pre-made for the swap other than a modified oil pan which is eezy peezy if you got cutting and welding skills. But sweet car. Sounds amazing on youtube. check out the 500zx Compilation on youtube. Bored and stroked VH45DE with individual throttle bodies in a Z32 down in new zealand… >.< skeet skeet skeet

nvm i just joined :lol

$5300 cash takes her.

Bump to the top. Seriously, $4000 gets this Zed car.