Nissan 300zx 1991 N/A 5spd 2 seater coupe PRICED TO SELL

Nissan/300zx N/A 2 seater 5 spd
$7,500
Trades: Open to different offers
95000 KM on motor
Toronto/London Ontario.
519-701-2589
Johnx725@hotmail.com
It’s a 1991 Nissan 300zx N/A 2 seater 5spd. Great condition it has no rust it has a new engine with 80,000 kms on it running strong. No leaks all lights work brand new HIDs installed, all power options work including power seats. It has heated mirrors as well. It is a T-top which is fun for the summer. It has a Stillen intake and Sony MP3 cd player, its also all wired up with a single 10 inch Rockford Fosgate P2, a rockford amp, 2 brand new rockford front speakers with 2 new speakers in the back, it also has a car alarm with immobilizer. I just got a oil change with mobile oil and all fluids topped up and changed and it has new shock proof tranny fluid as well as 91 octane gas for this baby only! This is a very fast car and can get up to 210-230 km a hour no problem; I have already taken it to 210kmph. This car was original from New York, and imported from the guy I bought it from. It also has full records dating 5 years ago. Brand new brakes, radiator, timing belt, alternator, and ac belt, power steering pump and high pressure power steering hose. 4 new winter tires on her and is sitting in a garage. At this price, 2 seater 5speed and that kind of written paper works is unheard of, this car becomes a collectors car starting 2011 and thats what people look for when its a collectors car.