1991 Nissan Silvia K's

Mint Condition Right hand Drive Silvia. Very smooth and Very fast. Never been Tracked or abused. Always babied. No Problems at all. Extremely clean inside and out. Spotless underneath. Not a dot of Rust anywhere! Emission still valid.
Call—647-938-2089 Danny (No E-mails Please)

• SR20DET RedTop Motor (Rebuilt)
    -Under 100,000 km
    -3 1/2" Exhaust System
    -Classic Nardi Steering Wheel
    -Nismo Suspension
    -Fluorescent Orange 16" O.Z. Rally Rims–Tires>> (Front 205) (Back 225)
    -After Market Tail Lights (Brand New)
    -3 bulb projector headlights
    -RECARO Racing Seats (No back seats)
    -Skyline Grill
    -After Market CD Deck

$7000

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Location —Brampton/ woodbridge. Queen and Highway 50

Bump

Is this car being whored around alot or is it just me and this is a different one??? lol

rebuilt? by whom? last time i checked it had 250,000 + kms

No i bought the whore lol, This one is different.

terrible 1 is da pimp daddi with that whore

This is Rishi’s old car that he was trying to sell. It’s got over 240,000km on it.

+1 LOL

+1 LOL

Seriously, it’s a clean car and all, really is and I think its a super duper clean example of a Silvia but seriously that’s a bald faced lie! The car has far more than 100,000km on it. Normally I wouldnt comment on a man’s price or ad, but god damn. Unless buddy bought another identical clean green silvia chassis and all the identical mods and transferred it over, this car is 240K plus. Doesn’t mean it’s not clean, it just means that it’s a lie.

Just wondering what makes it 7000k? wtf? Just because it has an SR? SRs are junkyard motors not some God sent. Generic fart can/brand name exhaust = cheap. the steering wheel that went around like a hooker on s chassis cars = not expensive, nismo suspension which is basically overpriced springs with kyb agx without the adjustment (if i recall), tiny 16" wheels with tiny tires, ebay tail lights that can be had for cheap, okay silvia conversion whoopie do, aftermarket cd deck (no care), and oh wow recaro seats (are they real or not).

So uh… ya :slight_smile: I guess I should be asking for 35k for my car even though it has a KA but a shit load more into it.

You can’t be serious.

who the fuck are you, let the kid sell the car dont fucking rip the car apart. grow up buddy.

Dude. It’s a OEM Factory Silvia K’s. No conversions here. And it came with an SR. It’s also original paint. The car is CLEAN and worth more than a shitbox with generic bolt on parts. You may have parts but your chassis isn’t worth the price of a tow. This chassis is. Parts can be BOUGHT EASILY. Chassis’ are what’s worth money. Parts can be replaced in a matter on minutes or hours.

The car is a CLEAN ass car that pulls great. The only issue i have is with the LIE. It’s NOT under 100,000km or near it. It’s more than DOUBLE THAT.

the ad is kind of confusing but what he meant is - SR20DET RedTop Motor Rebuilt Under 100,000 km…the chassis kms are 250,000km

Guys let me straighten things out. I apologize for leaving out a detail. as s14point5 stated it does HAVE 250,000km on the chasis. But the sr20det motor is a rebuilt redtop. This is a 100% real silvia Ks. It is EXTREMELY clean and pulls like brand new! No lies being told here. By the way thank you ronnie…its nice to see there are people out there who can tell the difference between original and aftermarket…and whats worth more.

P.s. for the guy talkin shit up there…THIS IS A 100% FACTORY STOCK CAR…THAT MEANS IT WASNT A CONVERSION…AND ITS A SONY CD DECK AND YES THE RECAROS ARE REAL.

which would put the price about right. GLWS.
btw it’s that deceiving dark green not black right?

Thanks. And yes its that deceiving dark green lol.

who got it rebuilt ? to what i remember the previous owner didnt get it rebuilt :confused: but very clean car GLWS

I was told by the previous owner that the motor had been rebuilt in Japan just before the car was shipped to Canada. And thanks.