1991 nissan skyline gtr nismo

Make/Model:nissan skyline
Asking Price: $13,000 (OBO)
Condition:Used
Mileage: 42552KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

hi i have 1990 nissan skyline GTR (NON NISMO) for sale. the only reason im selling the car is because i got a loan from the bank and i lost my job so i cant afford to keep it any more, i bought it from an importer and never even got to drive it.the car is VERY clean with very small performance upgrades(air filters and cat back exhust).the ODO has 42552KM on it was replaced.for pics please go to http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3019912

the car includes the following
Blitz type 03 rims
OEM GTR rims
greddy boost gauge
greddy water temp
greddy oil temp
greddy full aluminum rad+ OEM rad
greddy full auto turbo timer
8000K HID kit with 1 year warrenty
MOMO racing wheel
sony 10 disk CD changer

NEW PRICE 10,000$
e-mailing me is the fastest and easiest way to reach me sellingskyline@hotmail.com
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

It’s NOT a nismo, anybody can run his vin to verify this.

and it’s NOT a 40000km car. The speedo’s been replaced. You have no idea how many km are on that car.

if your vin starts:BNR32100### you have a nismo

oh and Nismo’s DON’T have rear wipers.

ah ha! exposed.
:biggthumpup:

… and the paint fade on the IM usually means high mileage.

ditto, that paint fade on the intake manifold suggests high mileage and does not match the odo

ok, thank you i dident know this stuff, i kind of figured that it was a nismo because of the cluster but i gess i was wrong. then how do i find out how many KM on the car?

Any rust, who imported it? Oil relocation? E-tested? Safety? Ontario Ownership?

SOO… if you got a loan to buy this car… Im assuming theres a LEIN on the car???

if you read properly he said its a NON-NISMO. did the importer tell you how many clicks where on the car?or when you got a used vehicel report did you read how many kms where on the car from the previous owner?

^^^ that was edited to say non-nismo after the fact

Mael

there is no rust.there is no filter relocation you can see in the pic. no e-test no safty. there is no lein on the car i had a co-signer,the car was bought from total jdm,the car has ontario ownership still under total jdm’s name, i never switched it over to my name so i dont have a used vehicel report. i put up new pics of the ownership and stuff look for your self.

holy crap im stupid, on the ownership the car is a 1990 but i thought it was a 1991 sorry

what does oil relocation have to do with anything…unless that was on the nismo model from factory…just wondering.

BUMP NEW RPICE

QUOTE " there is no lein on the car i had a co-signer " has absolutely nothing to do with having a lien registered to the vehicle, if the vehicle is used as collateral, (which in this case i am assuming it is) unless it is an open line of credit, than there is a lien - anyways, sorta a low ball but , if you want to get rid of it real fast… i can get 8500 to your door tommorrow if your interested.