1991 skyline gts-t for sale/trade

checking interest in my skyline. looking to sell for cash (7500 or less depending on parts)

brand new tein coilovers
17" works with direzzas on front, back tires are toast
MINT recaro confetti seats
2way diff
hks turbo timer
baller wood wheel with q/r
adjustable rucas, fucas
sparco harnesses
fmic
dvd deck
short shifter
japspeed? exhaust
ceramic front brake pads
cut “jun” replica lip
gtr hood
gtr wing

comes with

spare turbo
550cc injectors
300zx mafs
hks mushroom intake
manual boost controller
ecu with nistune and tuned for my setup
spare rucas
aerolatch style flush hood pins
original trunk lid, original hood, original MINT front and rear seats, steering wheel, stock suspension/wheels

car is perfect. everything works like it should. NO rust anywhere on the car, underhood is super clean. im probably forgetting some stuff, but heres a general idea.

interested in trading for

bmw, s14, s13, 94-96 impala ss, audi, full size gm pick up or good on gas DD

located 10 mins outside of hamilton. contact numbers…text 289 440 4706 or 905 971 4976 during the day. email ianseldon@live.com

dont wanna buy the car but can you send me more pics of the front bumper with that GTR lip fitted? Really digging it and wanna do it to my car. blaketrickey31@gmail.com much appreciated.

its actually a jun replica lip off a gtr. i got mine off “oakville” on gtrc, but i bought his last one. this seems to be the same one though… http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-auto-body-parts-1989-1994-NISSAN-SKYLINE-GTR-JUN-REPLICA-FRONT-LIP-120-W0QQAdIdZ292045429. pretty easy to mount it, took about 5 minutes aha… i cut about 3 inches out of it and ziptied it back together. this weekend ill take some time to heat and mold the corners a bit more and fiberglass the seam. to mount it all i did was fiberglass some washers into the lip to make it stronger, and then just drilled some holes in the bottom of my bumper. voila

the floors on thatcar are rediculous!!!

kindofwant thecage

JDM yo most look like that, ! super clean. also man can you send me pics of the lip and how you cut it? really diggin it!

thanks. and yeah cant beat jdm when it comes to rust. thats after sitting for half a year, when its washed it looks unreal. still has all the paint and stickers on the brake lines and shit. and yeah trickey, when i get the car back from an alignment, corner balance and hicas delete ill get some pictures for you.

bump bump it up for 6800 if gone by next weekend. just spent 1000 on it, but DD died.

Ill trade you for the civic man. Just super busy and on the road for work. Have to call insurance.