1991 toyota 4runner sr5 spd 4x4 new paint

I got this as part of a trade for my dirt bike, lost intrest in it.
this 4runner runns great has valid etest and just recently got new paint and body work. the frame is mint and straight has only gone off road a few times never got stock. this is a v6 it is 5spd and 4x4 . this toyota will require some little work to be a great daily or mud monster, needs rear window and alternator but can be heard running. the truck has a body lift and 34 inch tsl super swampers on eagle alloys that have been painted black to match the body. the rear swing arm has been painted flouresent green. im only asking $2700 obo or trade for a running 91+ s13 thats unmodified or lightly modded.

located in beamsville can be seen anytime day or night just send me a text.
text only and anytime to 905 964 8830

where’s the mirrors and passenger door handle?

in the 4runner . installing them today just got the 4runner back from paint

accepting interesting trades for cars ?

this would be a pretty awesome winterbeater, what work needs to be done on it?

just an alternator and rear window (or cheap cheap fix plexiglass)

[COLOR=“red”]I have my eyes on an s13 looking for cash so best cash offer lowballers welcome! but keep it to texting please thanks[/COLOR]

i think my buddy was talking to you about trading for his '92 Jetta lol.

i would offer my car but apparently you’re set on an S13 so good luck! truck is sick.

yeah i was talkin to ur buddy but lost his email address/number hmmm 944 would be sweet give me a text

what’s the mileage on it though?

not that it really matters…it’ll go forever.

was told 250xxx on this motor 340xxx on the body person i got it from took very good care of the 4runner.

aside from altenator and rear window what else would it need to pass safty? and how reliable would it be @ -35, cause i’ll trade u my s13
I’m actually interested in it, i live up in the coutry side of north bay and i have snowmobile trail’s as well as off road trails 100m from my house, truck looks badass

truck starts in the cold here easy no problems and my buddy lived in scugog with it in the winter and he said he had no problems with it. and thats all it needs for a safety.

I picked up a 87 ae86 last night so just looking for cash first person to offer me something close to $2000 get it will deliver if need be for extra $$ please text me at 905 964 8830 will not be near a computer

flat black doesnt count as a new paint job :slight_smile:

LOL semi gloss black bing not flat and it had body work to ! (not because it was rusted out but because it had some dents and dings ) this is the cheapest running, lifted, not to mention bad ass looking 4 runner out there. i check kijiji, craigslist and autotrader. people pay top dollar for these even rusted out and not running. this is a steal for anyone who wants to get one that needs very very little work !!!

so what are you waiting for come see this bad ass suv today ! text 905 964 8830 anytime !

Cheers, Brandon

GREAT SUV, GREAT seller

$2000 obo no room needs to go low ballers welcome.

tires sold to a friend stockers back on new price $1300 FIRM

Birthday hammer talk bump $1000

Looking for beater 240sx running or not, no motor or motor, coupe or hatch. auto or 5spd. make me an offer with cash i just dont need this i have a cavalier for the winter and my AE86 deal fell through so i just want a project for the winter.