FS/FT: '90 coupe - RB25

Thinking about selling my coupe, I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a truck. I’d love to trade + some money on your end for a truck. Ideally something japanese and 4WD… Toyota pickups/4 runners, mazda B2600s, etc. HAS to be 4WD, will consider some domestics and possibly an AWD car.

Chassis:
'90 240SX coupe LE.
~240,000km
Lower half painted with black rocker guard, door jams spray painted black, never got around to painting the rest of the car.
5 speed
non-ABS
All power options work
Frames patched
Trunk floor above the muffler patched
Strut towers are original and in great shape
Has a couple minor holes, depending on the deal worked out I could be willing to fix them.
OEM pignose lip
OEM side skirts
Tinted windows
Has a crack along the bottom of the windshield, just blocks your view of the wiper blade, never bothered me at all so I left it.
E-tested

Drivetrain:
Series 2 RB25 swap, engine is in amazing condition, oil comes out golden every oil change, doesn’t burn a drop.
Custom mounts, engine sits very low and far back for good weight distribution
Custom one piece drive shaft
A/C, cruise and P/S deleted for a clean looking engine bay
Throttle body relocated to the front of the manifold
Koyo aluminum radiator
Turbosmart boost controller
Front mount intercooler
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Z32 fuel filter
K&N cone filter
Turbo back 2.5" exhaust, hollowed out cat, flowmaster 40 series muffler, no ricey can. sounds amazing and you never get pulled over

Suspension/wheels/brakes:
solid aluminum subframe bushings
Tien type NR suspension
Currently has some 14X7 0 offset autobahn mesh wheels with BF goodrich traction T/A’s, can either come with these, 7 spokes or generic 15" meshies with winter tires depending on the deal
New brakes 5000km ago, cross drilled rotors and PBR pads in the front, new stock brakes in the back

Interior:
Full black interior in great condition, no stripped interior BS
S14 black leather seats
S13 rear leather seats
AEM eugo wideband
Apexi boost gauge
CD deck
GTS-T tach that responds slowly, haven’t looked into why yet.
Speedo reads low because of the swap, you can either get a signal converter box or just live with it, it reads about the correct speed in MPH when in KM/H

Awesome car to drive, loads of torque, dead reliable. Puts a smile on your face every time you drive it.

$5000, open to reasonable offers and trades with cash on top.

Here are the pictures I have, I’ll get some underbody and interior pictures soon.

First picture is the most recent.

MY WHEELS! :slight_smile:

The manifold is sick. always wondered if people did that. Cool stuff. GWLS

Forgot to mention in the ad, the car also has a welded diff, Apexi SAFC and an Apexi multichecker.

This car scares me with pure speed and fast danger.

Much happiness to anyone who is a brave person to pilot.

you interested in a trade for an sr’ed silvia?

I’m looking for a beater plus some cash.

like an awesome beemer beater !

hahaha glws brendan and all the hard work you’ve put into this sleeper, someone will be very happy.

Bumping this up, I’ve had a lot of interest, but nothing overly serious.

how about ah trade for ah pulsur gtir awd

Gtirs are great cars, but if I get rid of this it’ll be for something cheap or a truck.

$5000 is pretty cheap. does it come with the fogs :slight_smile: ?

Comes with the rally lights, big rally mudflaps and GReddy BOV I just put on.

$5000 firm. The longer this sits here the less I want to sell it, haha.

Also forgot to mention, I put a welded diff and solid aluminum subframe bushings in the car, makes a world of difference!

trade a 91 gmc sonoma sle 4.3l v6 2wd plus some cashhh for you :):slight_smile: pm me

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51937

i know you wanted something 4wd but its got brand new tires they made it threw all winter great and it will come ready to go plus cash :slight_smile:

I am trying to get rid of a 1990 Toyota 4runner. 6cyl, 5spd, 4wd. I want to get rid of it but I do not need another car. If yo are interested let me know and i will email yousome pics.

Sweet!!! I love it, will the car be at the shop next Sunday Brendan?

Yep, I should be there!

badass!.. how much did it cost for the swap?