FS/FT: '90 coupe - RB25

still avail?

Yes, still have the car.

98 eagel talon tsi awd needs ecu and battery and spark plugs mint car +1500? car is very mint under nieth and engine bay interior is amazing , crappy dsm clear coat peeling :frowning: http://windsor.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1998-Eagle-Talon-tsi-awd-W0QQAdIdZ188716450 pm me

Sorry, not interested in DSMs. Been there, done that.

Not looking for a sports car anymore. Want money to finish my Datsun.

I’ll consider trades for 4X4 trucks still and I’m looking to get a bike… smaller than a 600, something gay that I can afford insurance on.

Picture from this weekend.

Probably going to spray bomb it black this week, I’m over the flaking front bumper and sort of aimed two tone, haha.

The car also has JDM H4 conversion headlights with some sort of H4 bulbs. They came out of a 180sx clip and are pretty bright. Combined with the rally lights you can see to China at night.

Still driving the car every day, dead reliable and fun as hell.

New offer, car comes with a fairly clean rolling shell.

Black hatchback

• 4 point Union roll cage
    -frame rails patched, looks like it was a small spot of rust before the patch.
    -nearly rust free
    -S14 cloth seats
    -IIRC it has all interior panels, not all installed.
    -all body panels, I think the front bumper is spray bombed black, the rest of the paint is in great condition.

Pictures should be up tomorrow.

My coupe with the hatch roller - $5200

NOT GOING TO SELL THE SHELL SEPARATELY!

So for $5200 and a little effort you can have a minty black hatchback, RB25 with some mods, full black interior with leather seats, lowered, my wheels, etc etc.

Taking partial trades for 4X4 truck, smaller sized bike or possibly a cheap car I can kick the shit out of for now.

Pictures of the included rolling chassis. Diamond racing wheels and coilovers not included. Sorry for the dusty pictures, it’s been sitting in the shop for a few months.

I was told this used to be Samson’s old drift car. Own a piece of SON240sx history!

i love this car man i wanted to buy it but didnt have the cash

is the car still for sale?

Yes, still available.

PM’d and still no reply, whats the deal with this still available?

yes this is still available, he is away for the week with no computer, dan if you are really interested txt me and i will give you his number!

Cars are still available. I’m getting old and soft… even though this is a pretty mild car I’m done with driving modded cars every day so it’s new price time. $4200 without the rolling shell, $4800 for both. Not selling the shell by itself. White car still has a valid e-test so you just need a safety and you’re golden.

Call/text me, I don’t have internet at my new place yet. 226-339-eightyone twentyone.