FS: '90 coupe - RB25

Had a thread for this car a while ago, stopped trying to sell the car because I like it too much but with school fast approaching in the fall I could use the extra money.

Chassis:
'90 240SX coupe LE.
~250,000km
Satin black
5 speed
Factory non-ABS
All power options and HUD work great
Frames patched
Trunk floor above the muffler patched
Strut towers are original and in good shape
Has a couple holes, it is not a mint car by any means.
Rolled fenders
Original wingless trunk
OEM Canadian side skirts
Type-X bumper is borrowed and will not be included unless you want to pay extra for it. Will come with your choice of a pignose or chuki.
Tinted windows
Has a crack along the bottom of the windshield, just blocks your view of the wiper blade, never bothered me at all so I left it.

Drivetrain:
Series 2 RB25 swap, engine is in amazing condition, oil comes out golden every oil change, doesn’t burn a drop.
Custom mounts, engine sits very low and far back for good weight distribution
Custom one piece drive shaft
A/C, cruise and P/S deleted for a clean, simple looking engine bay
Throttle body relocated to the front of the manifold
GReddy timing belt
Koyo aluminum radiator
Turbosmart boost controller
Front mount intercooler
GReddy BOV
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Z32 fuel filter
K&N cone filter
Turbo back 2.5" exhaust, hollowed out cat, flowmaster 40 series muffler, no ricey can. sounds amazing and you never get pulled over

Suspension/wheels/brakes:
solid aluminum subframe bushings
Tien HR coilovers
180SX front brakes with aftermarket brake pads
DOT 4 fluid
15X8 0 offset diamond racing wheels (dick punch to the first person that asks me to sell these separately)

Interior:
Full black interior
91+ suede door panels and glove box
S14 black leather seats
S13 rear leather seats
AEM eugo wideband
Apexi boost gauge
Broadway rear view mirror
CD deck
GTS-T tach that responds slowly, haven’t looked into why, I just go by engine sound.
Speedo reads low because of the swap, you can either get a signal converter box or just live with it, it reads about the correct speed in MPH when in KM/H
CB radio not included unless you want to pay the $200 I just paid for it yesterday, I have a DIN pocket to put in it’s place.

Awesome car to drive, very fast, super reliable and surprisingly good on gas. Puts a smile on your face every time you drive it.

$5000, open to reasonable offers and trades with cash on top. Need to downgrade to a cheaper car for school in the fall. Stock 240 perhaps?

I know it’s a big concern among people with vaginas, if you plan on putting power steering back into the car there is a parts car at the shop with PS lines and reservoir and a hicas RB PS pump kicking around that can be modified to work on my non-hicas car. If interested I can ask the owners what they want for the parts. If you want me to install it before you pick the car up we can figure out a price for parts + my time with a deposit placed on the car of course.

Holes in the floor are limited to around the driver’s feet as far as I can tell.

One above the exhaust, hard to get a good picture of it:

One in a seam to the wheel well that I began patching in the fall and for whatever reason didn’t finish:

Little one where the floor bends up into the wheel well, this looks WAY worse in this picture than real life for some reason:

Soft spot just beside the above picture at the floor seam:

Rest of the floor is good:

Bottoms of strut towers are great:

Frame patches are ugly, but funtional. That’s mud on the one, not rust just in case you were wondering.

If you like the drivetrain but want a clean chassis with real paint we can work out a deal for you to buy both of my cars:
http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?161497-FS-S13-Hatchback-rolling-shell

dickpunch me all you want,need those wheels.will buy arbys for you too

hey i have a nissan 240sx coup with ka24de in it pm me back if u want to work somthing out

Yeah with some cash on top that would be perfect. Give me some more info on the car and some pictures so we can figure out an amount on top.

Also, my car has power steering again. Same price.

^^^ the fuck are you? 4 posts and you think anyone is going to take you seriously?

if the car is rotten, let potential buyers find out themselves. otherwise, 'fuck outta here with your negativity and let the guy sell his car.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

lol hahahah idiot …

seller good peoples

lolerskates.

hahahhaha those last two posts made my night ^^

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool…obvious troll is obvious… now gtfo and stop ruining the thread fucken upset, emo, pussy

Hahaha, thanks man!

saw tonight at KC. thing looks sick yo GLWS

does it come with the green screwdriver? or is that sold separately?

Gwls Brenden, youll sell it. loos wayy better now, one colour wqith the diamonds, looing goood.,