FS / FT : Best Coupe 2008 @ Bings

Hey guys,
Well my G/f is coming from japan, i wanna get something different before she comes…

so i’m looking for interesting trades, s13 Vert, s14 Kouki, 944, RWD Volvo Wagon, 300ZX, 240/60/80Z 2 Seater, Camaro, Trans Am, Corvette, BMW fairly new, Celica-Supra MK2, 70’s Celica, M30, Other Classics/VIP Cars

Cash wise, 9k

RB25DET
FMIC
3" Turbo back
70k Original on Engine
Custom Cluster
Kei office coils
180sx Brakes
ST sways
Custom Camo Interior
Silvia Frotn end
180sx Skirts
Vertex Rear bumper

Lots more!!

hah, the camoflage is crazy. all you need are some gun torrets on the roof and your good to go. g/l with the sale ted.

peace

I wish you were looking for a s14 zenki…lol… g/l with the sale

so thats what my old car looks like now. clap clap

give me enough money on top and i might be swayed to a zenki hehe, i’d really rather not part with it but i like my projects haha

ted is like me

we like building the cars

then when it is finished we get bored and sell

awsome car!!

drove it many times, pulls real strong

one of a kind

I trade you my S12!!! + cash of course. and lots of other parts that I scam off clubS12.org members :smiley:

+8K? lol

also wanted to add, will take silvias or skylines… could consider an rx7

good luck with sale ted, great condition car, hope it sells. :mrgreen:

ummm yeah…the S12 will spanked your hybrid S13/skyline mutant…it’s called seniority…mine got more seniority in the nissan rank ladder hahaha… respect the older brother!! bow down now! :D:420: lol hahaha

anyway ted, gl with your sale! and, bring that DR30 skyline home…I wanna see it if I have the chance to meet you in person someday…

heheh my prior s12 ownage, puts me higher on the ladder than you haha mine was dual cam :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: haha

anyways yeah if people hurry on the buying of this vehicle i’ll have my r30 faster vintage racing champion! lol

thats hot stilll… i like the camouflage

Thanks, looks even better with the camo Recaro’s i have in it, they can be bought for extra to anyone buyign the car, but they aren’t included you’ll get the seats pictured :slight_smile:

oh man! i cant believe your selling this beast. if i had some cash lying around id love to pick her up from you. with a fresh paint job this car could become truly baller.

bump!

classics eh? i have a 1969 mercedies benz 230 for sale and a 1996 caprice classic. 100km lsd too! v8 power!

hehe i’m guessing that’s not a SL roadster hahaha

still here. cant go wrong with small block powa

hehe tempting as always, i really need a + cash deal though gotta get my cars on the way from japan my friend who stores the cars is moving i gotta get on it