Thinking of doing a trade

I’m thinking about trading all my 240s for one that is already done!
The black 95 is a my daily summer car(solid car,but rockers need attention)
The blue 95 has been my summer project and is almost done.Had to replace the driver’s rear quarter panel.(solid car)
The red 93 coupe is auto,but I have everything needed to do the manual swap.It needs some frame rail work in the front,but they’re aren’t that bad also found 2 small holes in the front strut towers when I was cleaning the surface rust.
I’m sure if I finished all of these cars and sold them I could get enough money together to buy one really nice one.
I’m looking for a well done s13 coupe or a kouki

Thanks
I will not trade unless I find something I really like

None of these cars are crap,I simply have zero patients and I’m having a hard time focusing on one car.
I just keep on buying these cars thinking this is the one I’ll do, but then I see another one and on and on.
If you want details pm me or I post info when I have more time!
Thanx

what do u figure the value of all 3 is?

sell em, buy one of mine :slight_smile:

I’m gonna say about $7000 on the lower side.
Both s14s are good and the s13 just needs alittle love,not sure if I can give it!!

That a little to generous,maybe $8000

I will finish the blue and red one before I sell anything seperately!!!
Thanx

Interested in the blue one, let me know when you’re done

im intrested in the resd one.please contact me via pm if u want to deal. thanks.

Man, if I didn’t smash mine up. I’d definetley come take a look at all 3.

I hate body work. Looking for an easy way out lol

^ chris, widebody fenders! do it!!!

yeah, i know. i know.

Thing is, if I fix it. I’m gonna fix it nice. Which means a bit of money.

Still weighing options.
Parked for as long as it take…is the current decision. Just trying to finish my truck.

No one wants to jump on this three for one deal?
Blue one has been painted but still has ripples/waves in the body panel,looks ALOT better than when I got it though.I also have frame rails cut from an s14 that almost fit right over the s13 rails,just need to get 'em welded up,coupe 5 speed swap is still not done though.
Once these are all done I’ll just sell them seperately.
Looking for something BOOSTED with a good compression test.
Thanx guys

Will consider hatches as well

Pm me prices on the teal s14 and the red coupe. Seperate.

Thanks

Pm me offers,s13 coupe may be staying though,It’s starting to grow on me

Blue one is now for sale looking for around $4000 as a starting price

I would like to sell this so I can put more into my other 240s, but will keep it as long as it takes to get decent money for it.
Needs the rear bumper painted,rear quarter could look better and the trunk lid may need to be lined up a bit better.

how much for the coupe? when you gonna fix the rust,don’t worry about 5-spd i plan on swapping the drivetrain

I might be keeping the coupe now, the OP was for 1 good finished car,I ment a NICE/FAST(Needs no work etc) car.The only one I have for sale seperately is the blue one at the moment.