Thinking of doing a trade

The offer still stands for one nice boosted 240/Silvia for all three!!!
This is a great opporunity for someone that has the time to finish the blue one and red one.Black one needs nothing,maybe a better paint job down the road!

sell the ma fucking coupe!

Bump?

I have some interest in the black one. Pm me if you r going to break up the trio

PM me an offer then,everything is good on the car,but it needs a good paint job,sooner or later,door openings etc are old man gold.And hood needs paint.
If you have any questions feel free to ask guys
Blue one is now for sale seperately,looking for $3000,will saftey and E-test it for asking price or VERY close to it.
Needs a proper painting on the driver’s rear 1/4 panel and rear bumper needs paint,this is a good solid car guys.It had a hole in the pass rear near frame rail but it has been repaired properly

Also it runs really good,all mechanical on this s14 is good,will go through a saftey without doing a thing,and I will be doing an e-test on it with in a week or so.At the moment it has no stereo mounting bracket but I think I have one and if not I will buy one from either here or from Nissan.
This is an LE but it has cloth seats right now,I have a set of black leathers(front and back I MAY include in the sale).
I also have a USDM zenki lip that will come with the car and only with the car!

Are you interested in my car? you would have to add a little cash though.

Here’s how it sits right now. Parts are all either installed or en route and will be completed very shortly. Then…I have to make a decision on whether or not to proceed with the motor and turbo build setup. Right now, it’s a really really fun daily driver/track toy. Reliable, strong and decent looking. I would also like to possibly go back to a flip up front end and paint the whole car in black. I’m at the crossroads and can’t make my mind up and keep wishing that I still had an S14. Even after all these extensive chassis mods, I STILL prefer the way that my S14 behaves on the track…especially MID CORNER.

Chassis and Suspension:

• 71,000km on the chassis
  • TOMEI 2 Way Limited Slip Differential (LSD) with a 4.36 Final Drive Ratio
  • 4pt CP Racing Solid Strut Tower Bars (Front/Rear)
  • Boxed and reinforced frame rails for strength and protection.
  • Engine Bay coated
  • GAB Stroker Coilovers with Helper Springs
  • S14 LCAs with Tein TC Rods and Inner and Outers
  • HICAS Steering rack for shorter lock to lock steering ratio
  • Whiteline Racing Sway Bars (Front/Back)
  • Tanabe/Sustec Front Power Brace
  • Energy Suspension Urethane Steering Rack Bushing Set
  • LS Engineering Aluminum Steering Column Bushing Eliminator
  • Cusco Aluminum Rear Subframe Collars (Eliminates Wheel Hop)
  • Reinforced Clutch Pedal Assembly
  • JDM S14 Front 5 Lug Complete Spindle with 12” Dust Shield
  • JDM 300zx Rear 5 Lug Rear Hubs with JDM S14 Calipers
  • 300ZX Brake Master Cylinder
  • Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines (Front/Rear)
  • New Aluminum 30mm 300zx 4 Pot Front Brake Calipers
  • Cross Drilled PB Racing Rotors
  • Hawk HP+ Racing Pads

Interior

• R32 GTR Seats with OEM Rear JDM Black Leather (Rare. Very very rare)
  • OEM Black Carpet with OEM Black Silvia Floormats
  • Greddy Trust boost gauge
  • Autometer Exhaust Gas Temp, Oil Pressure, Water Temp
  • Fully Functional Digital Cluster and Heads Up Display (HUD)
  • Fully Functional R32 GTS-T Tachometer within OEM Cluster for proper RPM for RB20DET
  • JDM S13 XE Digital Climate Control (Fully Functional)
  • AMS Short Shifter
  • Sparco Deep Dish Suede Wheel with HKB hub and NRG Quick Release
  • Relocated Battery to Trunk w/ 2 Gauge Wire
  • Pioneer Flip Up 7" DVD with Brain Unit
  • Rockford Fosgate P4004 400watt RMS 4 Channel Amp
  • 2x JBL P6456 Custom 4x6 Plate 100watt RMS Multi Element Speaker
  • 2x JBL GTO626 6.5” 100watt RMS Full Range Three Way Speaker
  • Clifford RSX 3.5 2way LCD Alarm and Remote Starter w/ Keyless Entry
  • 52lbs of Sound Deadening and Misc. Wires Removed

Exterior

• BMW Laguna Seca blue with black roof
  • JDM S13 Silvia Front End with Brick Headlights
  • Silvia K’s Front Bumper with Pignose Lip
  • Genuine Bomex Side Skirts (Going back to OEM)
  • K-Light HID 8000k
  • Bomex Silvia Front Grill
  • Front - AME FIN’s - 18x8.5’s
  • Rear - AME FIN’s - 18x10’s
  • Silvia Fiberglass Rear Valences
  • Cut and Pulled Rear Fenders - 2 Inch Pull, can fit some serious wheels - 12 Inch Wheels with 315 wide tires are a definite CAN DO.

Internal Combustion Pieces:

• RB20DET, Inline Six, Turbocharged from a Nissan Skyline GTS-T Front Clip
  • Garrett Front Mount Intercooler Core, 24” x 6” 3.5”
  • 2.5" Hard Piping Throughout
  • 3” Short Ram w/ Blitz LM Intake Filter (6 inch diameter)
  • Silicone Couplers and T-Bolt Clamps Throughout
  • Stainless Steel Custom Earls Clutch Brake Line
  • Apexi 3.25" Downpipe with Flex Pipe
  • Apexi 3.25" Dual N1 Catback (Knockoff Piece)
  • S14 Radiator with Electric Fan
  • 3" High Flow Cat or Test Pipe
  • Walbro Hi-Pressure Hi-Flow 100psi 255LPH Fuel Pump
  • Polyurethane and Solid Bushing Exhaust Hangers

…and to clarify…I’m not really interested in selling my car and I’m really really happy with it…I’m just entertaining the idea of jumping back into an S14…

Ronnie you need to post some pictures, this looks like 1 hell of a setup.

Ronnie I’m interested in your trade.this will come with everything listed?Under chassis(floor/frame) is solid?

There pics in the “most recent pics” thread in the car chat forum. A few pages back. Nothing special looking. My fave part of this car is the INTERIOR. Hahhaha. Gtr seats and super rare oem black leather glove box, panles and rear seat is pimp. With black carpet.

I have a complete s14 BL interior already.How would we do this?

Like I said, you’ll have to add some cash so it would all depend on how muich. :slight_smile:

And yes, we can jack it up before anything or put it on a hoist if we take this any further.

I’m just getting a feeler. Nothing definite.

Text me or email me if you want. My pm’s are always full.

Well if I’m giving you all 3 cars I won’t add any cash.Your car is nice and with the mods listed pretty powerful too.
But I don’t feel I should have to add any money for this trade.I have almost $4500,just in the black one.I did an E-test on it less than a month ago #s where good,NOX was about 120ppm(ASM),Hc was 22ppm (ASM) and 25ppm Idle co2 levels where 15.4%(ASM) and 15.5%(IDLE).So the engine is healthy,It was a base model from the states,it’s almost a complete LE with a bigger sun roof.I have the five bolt conversion for it as well.But until one or all are gone I will not sell it seperate.Also have a usdm zenki lip for the blue one,awesome shape.Sold ONLY with the blue s14.
I had the frame rails repaired at work so all the red coupe needs now is the 5spd swap done(I have all the 5spd components as well.The body is almost mint,a few scratches.I think it has 225,xxxkms on it if I remember right.No rust near sun roof,NO rust in the trunk.Previous owner retro fitted to r134 refrigerant,4 brand new hankook tires on almost perfect 7 spoke wheels and did numerous other things to it.The only thing it needs for saftey is pass-side lower ball joint.E-test was done in july,with decent #s,hc was a bit high though.Digi cluster and HUD works fine,the interior is brown though,but almost mint(Driver’s seat has a splitting seam).s13 was old man gold from factory but the red paint job was done well,only place you see the gold is in the engine bay,but rad support etc was painted red.
The blue one is almost complete,it needs a better painting 1/4 panel,rear bumper painted and maybe some better body work but it is street worthy now for sure.All mechanical is good,at the moment it has no stereo,speakers or mounting bracket for the stereo,but I think I have one at my shop,if not I will get one for the right price or trade.It has 220,xxxkms on the chassis and about 190,000kms on motor,not sure what kms are on the tranny(I think about 200,xxxkms but it was rebuilt said previous owner,sure feels like it) but it shifts nice in all gears with no noises.Car has somesurface rust but that’s it,floor near pass-frame rail has been fixed,looks as good as stock.I have headlights that have just been re-done(they look brand new. It has a grey cloth interior right now but I have black leather seats for it.This is a good solid car perfect for a great build or DD
Ultimately I’m looking to trade for an sr or rb 97 or 98.But will look at ANY well done s13 or s14.
I’m gonna say that with the cars in the current condition are;
About $4500 for the black one
$3500(MIN)for blue one
$2650 for the coupe
So they’re worth around 10k or so.Previous assesment was before all the work was done not to mention 8k for these cars was a rough ball park
If sold seperate the black one will be the last to go,if it does at all.
I have no problem keeping these cars,but space is becoming an issue and I don’t need 4 cars.One winter/One summer car is all I really need.
I also have a 5spd 95 maxima(pretty much perfect shape 267,xxxkms on it,It is a very clean maxima with some minor rust starting.Under body is perfect(rear driver’s side under mud flap and pass fender under mud flap)engine cross member is not rotten where it bolts to the lower rad support like most 95-99 maximas are,rebuilt tranny at 245,000kms,water pump etc etc.Over $2500 in work done within 3 years by previous owner(Have the reciept to prove it)Rare maroon leather interior,no sun roof,ice cold ac,r34 style headlights,stock or blacked out stock tail lights,also have black altezzas.A crap load of spare parts,front bumper/white with stock fogs is all I have for body panels.Complete wood grain trim for the interior and all mechanical parts except VQ block,heads and suspension components,no rear calipers,too.Only fronts.It has been moded a bit with the basic stuff CAI,tein springs 2.2 in the front and 1.8 in the rear,tokico struts(blues)and stocks up front, upper strut brace etc.White faced cluster from top end model.If you want to see this car search,95 maxima almost to mint condish
It’s worth about $3600 on the low side
So lets get the trade options goin guys.Serious inquire only plz!

Hey man, thanks for your interest. Wouldn’t be worth it to me on second thought. I’ve got far too uch time, money, seat and blood invested into this car. Not to mention how much I love driving the shit out of it.

Would still trade for a clean S14 plus cash though. Don’t really wanna deal with 3 cars in hindsight. I would definitely not trade a mint done car for three projects with no caash. sorry.

Yo Nissan, I have a friend looking for a s13, What would you want for the coupe?

Give me a list of Goods, and Bads if your serious in selling it. Also as is? or etest, Pm me the details.

im almost had that s14 a little while back seen it on kijiji offered my quad and cash he turned it down then 2 days later emailed me back saying he would take the deal but it was to late i got the coupe i got now seems like a good cars tho

^^^Hey, I never said I’d take your deal man.I said I would consider it.

still got car ?

I’m open if you want an R32.