IC: MY S13 Coupe

EDIT:

I sold the second motor and had a serious buyer cancel out on the sale of the car:

Car is currently registerd, plated and insured. There is currently nothing wrong with the car, it starts and drives hundreds of km’s at a time without issue.

$11k OBO takes it.

Will seriously consider trades + cash for a nice winter car (approx $5k, like a 02 Maxima or something)

As it stands i’m planning on storing both of my 240sx’s for the winter.

However, it has occured to me that i should put the coupe to market and see what it will bear.

As a whole package: Car, both motors, including the CCW’s and all the extras we’re talking $1X,000 for sure in the teens… however, i don’t expect that to happen.

I am willing to sell the built block separately and i am willing to KEEP some things off the coupe if you want to make it more affordable (AEM, CCW’s, GTR Seats etc.) but WILL NOT PART anything off the car. If no one wants it i will simply race it again next year.

It is currently licensed, insured and driven sparingly.

Alot of guys are trying to build something like this… It goes without saying that it is cheaper to buy something already built and change up a few things afterwards.

http://www.bings.ca/images/bings%20cars/OS%20summer%20end/OS%20summer%20end%20(7).jpg

http://www.bings.ca/images/bings%20cars/OS%20summer%20end/OS%20summer%20end%20(6).jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs200.snc1/6774_227594420178_542005178_7653349_5748659_n.jpg

HAHA, the mod list was actually over the character limit so i had to cut out some stuff…

here are the specs on the built block:

also, in the motor pic above there is a CS coolant resevoir and a Type RS bov, both of those were changed in favour of pieces listed in the mod list above.

there are certainly things missing from that list but when you get this deep into things you can’t remember everything obviously.

ill give you my soul… lol its a good deal …fine u drive a hard bargain you can have my wife and first born but im keeping my second he’s cool :slight_smile:

is your first born a boy?

pics of wife too please. and does she cook and clean?

^she cooked for me many times first born is a boy

*edited by bing - lets keep it clean with respect to family :slight_smile:

^ LOL

^edited your post a bit :slight_smile:

with respect to the built motor since i’m getting questions on it; the head was never modded and the oil pressure issue was likely up there… so refreshing the head would yield a solid block. the head has over 120,000km’s on it without being refreshed and it also had the HKS cams in it.

i had 5000+ km’s on that motor and it ran fine. it was simply that when the car got really hot, like when i was in bad traffic or something, the oil pressure would drop below comfort level. i removed the motor and put a really really fresh and low mileage motor into the car this past summer.

the motor was built by New Generation on hwy 20 in Niagara Falls.

yes she cooks and cleans first borns a boy and hes a little wrench monkey … so we have a deal lol

Bing, trade me for my 180 :wink:

umm… no… why would i trade this car for a slower one that has way less money into it?

my AEM EMS + Uego, Defi gagues + AVCR, Stance coils, GT2871R, ATS 1.5 way, z brakes all around and the CCW’s are over $10k to replace alone…lol

It’s simple.
You just should :slight_smile:

oh i see…

ok lets do it :slight_smile:

I have a serious offer on the wheels if someone wants the car without them to make it more affordable.

wont sell them if i keep the car though

pm me broski price on aem ems and uego

depends on if the guys i am talking to want to keep it…

no point in talking about it atm to be honest…

would like to find someone to buy the built motor.

I want to buy this so badly… stupid 350z! :wink:

haha shut up… when was the last time you only had one project?

Many many years ago, until now of course.

was that real fire coming out of your exhaust in the first pic? GLWS.

yes