IC: MY S13 Coupe

bing sell ur s14 keep ur coupe or i KILL U ! *ackmed the dead terrorist *

love that coupe glws super clean!

Nope. It’s the fake stick on kind you can buy at Part Source and Canadian Tire…

Bumpo…

i still have a couple people i’m talking to about trades for reasonable dailies but nothing is confirmed as yet. coupe is sitting in my garage right now…

partial trades up or down considered…

i already have a CARSTAR that will paint it for me if i campaign it this year and i will do that if it doesnt sell but shit… i shouldnt run 4 registered and insured cars with a baby coming… someone get these things out of my hair so i can grow up please.

bump again.

How much you looking to get for the sr with low oil pressure?

~$1400

Almost time to bring this thing out of the garage… someone buy it and spare me the trouble :slight_smile:

how much you looking for, 4 the complete engine?

I’ve had several people inquire so i’ll put it out there…

If you want to drive the car away without the extra block (BTW if i hook the battery back up it will start and drive anywhere without issue) then i definitely need over $10k… If you do not want the CCW’s then i would be willing to keep them and let the car go with your wheels for slightly under $11k but north of $9k for sure.

i will consider partial trades for the coupe… i could use another clean DD but the reason for this sale is because i have no time to do any work of any kind on anything with 2 kids now so no projects of any kind… i’ll consider LCD TV’s, higher end stereo equipment, cars, gadgets, a nice rolling tool-bench (stuff for the home basically) whatever… i’m more concerned about the proper valuation… I’ve had serious discussions for the coupe + cash on $12 - $14k cars but they just werent cars i would drive and i dont want to trade the coupe for a clean civic or maxima or whatever just to try and sell that… i’d be more comfortable keeping the coupe… bear in mind i am DD’ing the S14 so i dont need anything similar… only like a cheap clean sedan or a mini-van… OMG did i just say that?

If you look at the parts list; AEM, Defi gauges, ATS diff, Stance Coils, Z-brakes, GTR seats, 330whp fresh motorset with HKS cams, 2871R etc. etc. you’ll know that even if you buy a $6k SR Coupe you will need to put another $8k into it to get it to this point anyways… so this is a very reasonable price for it… moreover, most of the parts will never depreciate to 0$ so even if you totally fuck up the car you still wont lose your ass on it… coupe chassis’ with solid frames are always worth some dough anyways.

I cannot part it out because i simply do not have the time or desire… If the car sits for the whole year i don’t have any issue with that either… i’ll definitely end up buying or building another one of these in the future if i sell it so keeping it would be fine… but right now there is no way i can use it as intended… at least for the next 24 - 36 months until my kids are old enough to spend the day at teh track with me without mommy :slight_smile:

hooked the battery up and the car started over like i drove it yesterday… definitely going to temp it and rip it for a week or two :slight_smile:

what a clean sexy car, i wish i had that kind of coin.
glws bing

How much for the extra motor?

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

nvm that last post didn’t see the second page…

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

nvm that last post didn’t see the second page…

i’d take $1k for the block i guess

SR20 in the car available separately… would then offer car as a roller minus some things

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?157751-IC-SR20-Motorset-(2871R-.64-HKS-cams-Apexi-HG-ARP-)

Car is likely to be available as a roller in a few weeks…

no engine, tranny, ECU, fmic, rad… but all else would be available…

looking for north of $5k w/o CCW’s… will include defi’s, gauges, coilovers, multi-link, bushings, completely aligned still, diff, seats, brakes, aero etc. etc.

Hey do you know the paintcode of that blue by any chance?

Painted Subaru WR Blue (paint code 02C)

bump :slight_smile:

i sold the extra block and insured the car 2 months ago and have only driven it like… oooohh… 5 times? and even that was a stretch.

likely won’t have time to get out to CSCS with it either.

dude in Saskatchewan couldnt get bank funding so i guess it’s still on the market.

updated the main post with price… that was the agreed to price for the previous buyer(s)

I’ll want to get a decent winter car this year so i will entertain trades for regular cars + cash… i’d even put cash on top for something of higher value.