FS / FT : Best Coupe 2008 @ Bings

btw i’ve price dropped this car to 8k obo see my other posts for the recaro’s i recovered to match as front seats

Great car, and it produces a lot of power, a lot of titme has been put into it so who ever buys it get a car that was taken care of

Bump

p’m u about a possible trade
let me know

NO longer accepting car trades unless it really interests me… pretty much looking for CASH ONLY… but i will accept some parts etc in a partial trade, long as the deal is mostly cash

I was interested in Ted’s Coupe so I took a look at it today. I also took some pics of it. Here they are…

(the evil genius himself )

FYI. i am willing to sell the chassis without the engine, or with another engine in it for less… i can rebuild this car however u want to suit…

rb20,ca,sr,ka etc all can be done np, or will even sell engine less… i am flexable just need some money to finish the new project, and will keep the engine if possible for the new project also.

bumpy for the work into this car it’s a steal…

if it doesnt sell in a couple of months ill take it off your hands

in a couple of months i’ll be living in japan again hehe, but keep me posted anyways

lol…sure thing wouldnt wanna miss a coupe this clean for that price

hehe yeah it’s down at 7k now that’s the final price drop for it in this form, without a buyer i’m going to strip it down, and sr or ka it or somthing

previous to me this was a one owner car! the body has solid original frame rails… seriously nobody wants rb power? the car has an incredibly low k engine and runs like a dream, this is one of the most detailed swaps around. it’s almost as if the engine came factory. this is your last chance to buy it the way it sits for ONLY 7000$ firm … in a week or two it will be KA powered again. proboly selling at 3000$ obo with a KA

Ted buddy i will probably buy it once it’s in KA form again…

wish i could afford it with the RB, but since that isn’t possible, i will definitely take it with KA just to have a nice chassis to upgrade in the future.

drop me a line if/when that happens and we’ll talk!

-Brian

bump last week or so before this car is no longer RB

i got a friend who would buy with ka. i think hes got the money in hand
could you please pm when the ka is in
thanks

If you could swap in the brakes from that Taurus i may be interested.

WTF??

Ted - PM me when the car is KA powered again and we’ll talk, or get my MSN off chris budgell.

thanks!

its a running joke on son but i’ll give you both a shout soon as the ka is in there