greddy downpipe
hks hi-power 3" cat back
megan testpipe
walbro fuel pump
megan boost and air fuel guage
hicas has been removed
new frame rail
bov

all the parts including engine are like new, the swap was only done about 5 months ago by Next Level performance, body is in great shape. has a lil rust on hatch. car comes with extra set of 16" falcon tires and black interior. motor is very strong and burns no oil. I took the car to cayuga once. the car runs stock boost and it ran a 14.2 at 98mph. on crap all seasons. this is a high 13 second car. i have run out of money and need to get rid of the car asap. the clutch is starting to slip in 5th gear. i am sure i am leaving stuff out. as soon as i figure out how to put up pics i will. othwise i can email.

asking $6000 OBO (no reasonable offer refussed)
Thornihill
Cell: 416-728-2012 (leave msg)[img]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/1427/p1010069uo3.jpg[/img]

photo please
L007007007@hotmail.com
thanks

if you can send pics to

deadlypepsi@hotmail.com

thanks

If you post your pictures in the thread it will be easier to sell and that way you don’t have to email pics every time someone is interested

pics to motocrossmaniac750@hotmail.com

This has been covoered a MILLION times, look in the FAQ section, there is a thread made for this. And if you find it difficult to upload your pics or create an account on photobucket, Jammin will help you i’m sure, as he does for everybody else who says that they don’t know how… Good luck on the sale.

i totally agree…

u might want to downsize ur pic just a little bit and post more pix i.e. underbody
and by “new” frame rails what do u mean, patched, fixed or actual new piece?
hows the rust anyway? n km’s?

the frame rail is a whole new peice. their is no rust on the body. infact the car was stored for the last years. about 65,000 on motor and 210xxx on the body.