1992 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD

:picard: I just deleted 120 useless posts. Next one to go OT gets a ban. This is not a chat room.

BUMP

car is now getting new front poly’ energy suspension bushings,as well as new plugs,and a new lower control arm in the rear!!!

anyone?!

Damn wish I had money. Car sounds like a good deal now

I’ll trade ya! not really.

How come you’re advertising it as new paint when its still two different colors last I saw? :spank:

At least it sounds good. GLWS

Damn your adding all these new parts, the deal is getting better and better…Why are you putting all this money into shit the car really doesnt need if your just going to sell it? j/q. I mean you obviously know your not going to get what you put into it.

Anyways. Glwts scott.

Although i still think you should just keep it :confused:

FINAL BUMP

3,000 takes it.

PM me fresh pics, have close friend that is very interested…

just throwing it out there prob wont be interested 1500 cash ef hatch full si wiring harness motor out of it b18b complete jdm b16 trans completely rebuilt hot tanked etc ef b series motor mountsef race tech b series shift linkage. ls p75 ecu exedy clutch. had plans to boost it would also include cast iron mani stealth mode performance oil line kit.

and a extra set of basically brand new all season tires… just trowing the offer out there thanx

ugh if I didn’t already have a dsm of my own I would be all over this! I miss this car from way back when it was blue, and now it has a much better setup. GLWS, whoever buys this is getting a steal!

il take pics within the next couple days,and re vamp the thread…car is still running great,no leaks,etc…

would you do it for a highly modded rx7 id do it straight up

pics/info/setup?

It’s right here http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71332

do it that rx7 is badass.

pmd

does anybody know his number lol Im trying to take a look at it :slight_smile:

i have cash in hand obviously hes not intrested

pm me and i’ll give you his number

pm sent
get at me