1992 Honda Accord EX CHEAP

Selling this for my wifes co-worker, call them and they will answer the questions you may have. I do know that it is a solid car and its worth the price. They are moving back to India in a week so It has to go.

Need to sell quickly! Very good price! Must go!

Call: 884-6380.

HONDA ACCORD EX Automatic Sedan 4D ----- $1300 or best.offer

Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value:

Good---- $2,295; Fair---- $1,920

• It’s a nice family car
• 4 Speed Automatic Transmission, 4 cyl.
• Power - Steering, Windows, Door Locks
• Sunroof, Air Conditioning
• In Good Condition; Runs Great (more than 25mpg highway)
• Year: 1992
• Low Miles: 118K
• Color: Black
• Front Tires: New (1 Month old)
• Recent 4 Wheel Alignment
• Recent Annual Inspection
• Negatives: ABS disconnected and CD player removed (but connection and slot available)

if theyd take a 1000 id buy this and put it away for the winter.looks really clean tho

They might, like I said they are leaving on the 27th back to India, give them a call. Tell them Shawn sent ya.

You got another I can call? The number listed is wrong.

That is the correct number. I just went and looked at it today. Not a bad deal at all. CEL is on but don’t know what it’s for. He’s had a couple codes fixed but still the light won’t go off.

HRMMM. How was the rear rust?
You gonna put an offer in or the CEL have you passing it up?

Thanks

The rear rust actually wasn’t bad at all for it’s age. The driver’s door though has a good amount along the bottom. It’s not terrible but more than I would expect considering the rest of the car. Underbody looked pretty good. I was thinking of scooping it up as a new DD but really prefer a 5 speed. It just looked good in the pics and the price is great so I considered it despite it being an auto.

Other than that, the roof and trunk areas have sun damage to the paint. Power windows were a bit sluggish, another thing I didn’t want to be bothered with down the line. I didn’t look under the hood since after riding and considering the ABS issue and CEL I had decided I didn’t want the car. So it wasn’t just the CEL, and I’m not trying to bash the car, it’s just not what I’m looking for right now.

Yeah I’m not lookin to hijack the sale/thread either, sorry if it came off that way guys. From what you describe it’s still a good deal. I’ll be in the same boat as you though, but for someone else I’m sure it’s a great deal. These are supposed to be like tanks and go forever.

GLWS

i called and he said it was sold yesterday
anyone from here pick this up?

Do you need a winter beater?

not for me, its more my little bro
not a beater but a soild car for the college yrs

This served me well in college. Sorry for hijacking the thread.
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72357