1992 Honda Civic EG Hatch, ZC $900

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1992 Honda Civic CX
Asking Price: $ 900
Condition: Used
Mileage: KM 200,XXX
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

ya ok the cars a 1992 Honda Civic hatch CX
it has a Newer ZC Model Engine i was told it has 85,000K on the motor
the 1/4 panels have been cut out and new 1’s were welded in as you can see from the pics they are still clean .

the car has Silver Integra RS mesh rims i can sell those seperate for <b>400 </b> also has <b>R1 Fiberglass Fenders</b> which i can sell for 150 a set.

and a Ractive Catback Exhaust which can part for $180

and in Cold Air Intake that can fit EG or 2nd gen integras $130 for that.

the car runs REALLY well it was in a fender bender the rad support was pushd in an inch the hood is dented up a bit.:cool:

I personally think this is a project that you would have to take some time on thats why im asking $900

Now:

Before:

how much wwithout the rims and put steelies on? and with the stock oem fenders ?

i dont have stock rims or the stock fenders

so for 900, you get a car without fenders , exhaust and on blocks?

no for 900 you get everything

so thats where that plug wire out of that 89 orange thing went and thats why there was a civic wire in it…

dont know what your talkin about but if you mean the 1st spark plug wire my dad broke it and i replaced it with 1 from my old 240sx it works the same.

:moon:

lol yeah that 240 i bought off that kid and parted out? there was one plug wire replaced and that blue one is from it i think i was just saying lol. and i did like the steak knife in the rear 1/4

there was a steak knife there for real? lmao haha i didnt put it there.

yeah the rear 1/4 was full of bondo right? well there was a knife melted into the rust of the pannel then put into the bondo…

Hey man ill take that bubble off you, call me wen you can, 905 846 2160. names chadwick, let me know where we can meet. or you can e mail me at kid_game7@hotmail.com or send me a message on this website, thanks man, later.

new pics are up on my facebook album
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2992&page=3&id=513046911

last page

Codlin Cresent. i recognize the houses. “Anthony’s garden” is your neighbor lol.

yea hes a serious baller , hes got a Chevelle, 69 Camaro, brand new Saleen , Jaguar, corvette, 2 mercedes , and another car i cant remember lol

CAR SOLD

DELETE !!!NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOWOWOWW

Please tell me you are not the creater of that BMW/Minivan.

sombody came to me . asked me to make it , and so i did.

yea i did do that van, the owners a good friend of my dad so he did his car for him.

Keep on topic btw the car is sold LOCK this thread.