1992 Nissan 240SX Convertible Parts Car

Heres yet another 240 parts car I have laying around. This one is an auto convertible. Its a complete car and has a good (although higher miles ~160k) KA in it. It also has a top thats in pretty good shape, no tears at all. could use a cleaning though. has a good dash / cluster / most interior panels are good / power windows and mirrors are good ect.

I dont have a title for this one. Its really rusty as you can see. Looking to get $300 firm out of this car. Its complete. Basically take whatever you want off of it, sell a few things, junk it and you already got more out of it than you put in.

It comes with a good condition set of 7 spokes which by themselves are worth $100 as well as the front bumper (although it needs paint it is in good condition) which is also worth $100. Also, Canadians go bonkers for the bumper grills, ive sold more than one set for $50 in the past

Dibs

Jeff @ 716 570 3082, I can pick it up today.

alright, its all yours. i’m at work now, call you when I get out.

car is in zip 14132 by NCCC btw

Dam witjr. Does this mean your getting rid of that sweet CRX u picked up a few weeks back :wink:

Possibly, want to buy it?

Possibly. Shoot me a pm with what u want for it. Hopefully not stripped of all the goodies that is ;).

damn, this could have been the perfect donor for my lotus super7 kit-build. I was about to ask if you knew what the dimension was from the bottom of the oil pan to the top of the head was but I see this is already spoken for.

car is sold, thanks for the interest everyone