1992 Nissan 240sx Hatchback SE

selling my s13, it runs and drives fine. i currently daily drive it but i bought a SiR today and i need it gone asap. the speedo doesnt work and it reads 257000kms since i bought it about 2 weeks now.

bone stock minus:
300zx calipers in front
magnoflow muffler
short shifter
welded diff.
d2 coilovers. the car was alot lower but i raised it up almost 3 inchs bcuz i was going to winter beat it

frame rails r pretty bad
rockers r really good

2000$ obo
text/call for fastest reply 416 893 9007

more pictures on kijiji link, i dont kno y but it wud only let me upload some on this thread

took some decent pictures of the frame rails and rockers today on my iphone… if ur interested in the car text or call and ill email or picture msg u them…

today is the last day for insurance on the car so lowballers hollatchya boi !!! !!! ill drive it too u for 1400$obo!!! got my siR on the driveway now and i need the space… help a *****h out ppl

this looks like the wreck that was in bowmanville,if it is this car is in very poor shape when i looked at it last year. as seller states about the rails, as well as the rear wheel wells, floors and trunk and excessive bondo in right rear quarter.should have went to the scrap yard along time ago.

sold… i fixed up the car ALOT from what coop le saw last year

It’s in Hampton Clarington now. Went and looked at it today, honestly not worth $300. The whole car is body fill and it needs paint badly. There is nothing good about it. Rear quaters are completely bondo and the pass side rail is poorly fixed with body fill. Holes in the trunk/hatch. I don’t know what you fixed but you didn’t fix anything important it still wouldn’t pass a safety.

if it sold 2 days ago, why were you seeing it today?

Turns out I actually knew the kid who bought it, he played on my hockey team. he’s trying to part it out. Additionally I also didn’t know that it was that car specifically as I found it on kijiji with no pictures and it was down the road from me.

Heres the ad if you don’t believe me

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1992-Nissan-240SX-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ432191067

i fixed up alot of the mechanical problems bcuz getting a safety was is no issue for me… or etest i get that shit with ease… but yea the car is clarington now around the same area where i bought it from… sold it for 600$!!! i was 100% honest to everyone that was serious about the car!!!

yup you were definitely straightup with everything. pretty chill too lol

-from the guythat couldn’t drive

Is his plan to purchase it and part-out to make a profit? Not even going to make enough to make it worth the time.

I offered him $400 for the whole kit and caboodle and he said no, thats how bad the body is. It ran fine and started right up but you won’t get that much in parts. The only decent part was the exhaust and maybe coilovers. I looked at it for less than 5 minutes before we left as the rails were that bad. He wanted $1600 for the entire thing or to part it out. Way too much.

As for you, I’m not saying you weren’t honest. you were a good guy and very straight up so thank you for that, it’s hard to find nowadays as everyone claims they have a “mint” car for sale and don’t care whether you drive 4 hours to see it.

i appreciate that TopGunz!!! 240racer: the guy i sold it too told me he wanted something to learn to drift in. told him that car wud b perfect. i drifted the fuck out of it more than any of my other 240sx’ and felt like fckn dai yoshihara in it lol. shocked to see him tryna sell it for way more than what its worth but what can u really do. and trust me i kno waht ur saying shawn ive went to see some so called “mint 240sx” before too haha. anyways this car is not my headache anymore though!!! loving my first honda <3 only for winter dont worry ill be back next year spring looking to buy a kouki s14 :slight_smile: