Testing Waters: 1992 240SX Hatchback

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1992 Nissan 240SX
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 274 xxx
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

This is a black 1992 240SX with thatch (I believe it’s called) interior.

Reason for selling is due to certain personal conditions that prevent me from doing my previous job, I need cash to pay bills ASAP. Nice offers will entice me, shitty offers will entice me to keep it.

I’m just going to type as things come to my head. All serious, mature questions are welcome, dumbass half-wit questions will be mocked with severity.

UNDER NO CONDITIONS AM I PARTING THIS OUT. IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN BUY IT AND PART IT OUT YOURSELF.

Considering it’s a 240 and we all know the condition of 90% of them, it’s in fairly great condition. This includes:

Framerails
Rockers (Though the last idiot to own the car obviously tried to jack it up by both rockers) apart from a tennisball sized hole that hasnt rotted entirely through yet.
Floors (one area was chipping off, but the floor itself, not the covering, is fine).
Rotted right rear quarter panel, was dented up at the track. fixable.
Some bubbling in other areas, but they can sand out with a day of TLC.

SE: Power windows, locks, sunroof with broken right arm.

Interior is fairly mint. The carpet has been cut under the dash to get it out to clean it off thoroughly. No scratches, dents, or blemishes on the dash or anything else.

Car used to be Automatic, was swapped to 5 speed. New hanger bearing and replaced tranny mount.

Alternator was replaced, but it turns out it was just the fuse.

EGR Piping has been replaced but I’m having a hard time re-threading it on to the EGR. Feel free to do so yourself if you pick it up. Direct OEM piping.

7 Spoke crappy rims that came with the car. Not OEM 7’s, some shitty aftermarket 7’s.

Rain-x all seasons on front and rear, 90% tread in the front with some understeer wear, and 70% in the back.

Passed safety mechanically, new rotors and a new caliper in the front, replaced rear calipers.

E-Brake Cable was replaced for safety.

Powersteering has been fixed.

Pioneer DBH-4000UB headunit, XM Xpress2 (i think) XM unit, 2 10" jenson subs, 300w each in enclosure. All wires are wired properly, hidden.

Engine runs strong, pulls like a stock KA24DE, almost wouldn’t notice the slight oil burning (valve seals).

Some crappy 3" exhaust with 2.5" piping.

NO AC. Heat feels nice though :wink:

Front drivers wiper linkage came off, i never got to fixing it. Just rode around euro-style yo.

Hatch was bondoed and I did a shit-piss job of painting it. Hatch is fairly rustless though.

Previous owner drove the car for 5000km on new stuts and springs (stock height, not lowering/coils) and I’ve put another 12-15k.

This car HAS BEEN TRACK DRIVEN, but ask anyone, it always started working better after a day at the track =)

Pictures:

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v287/221/25/502792818/n502792818_663081_1500.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/Rotor89/drifting%20dunnville%20with%20s1dc/n763185651_3153877_3461.jpg

Some of those are from when I first picked up the car in late april.

More detailed pics and underbody pics coming tomorrow.

PM is key.

bumperoo

Ok, I’ve had enough of this car, the underbody is pretty mint, farmer can vouch for that (I dont have a camera nor do I know someone who will let me use theirs, jerks) and the sub is now a 10" Sony 1200w (330 RMS) Xplod sub, pounds pretty hard.

First person with $1000 takes the car on the spot w/o Deck and Sub

$1200 w/ deck and sub.

647.280.1541 Leave a voicemail if I don’t pick up.

Price is slightly negotiable (anything real stupid is well… real stupid)

Also, there’s a new KA that doesn’t burn oil in the car now. Pretty decent engine. Also lower kilometers, however I’m not sure how much lower.

I worked on this car, and can vouch for its condition. Could use paint, but its definately a soild car. Even has my pilot bushing in it :stuck_out_tongue: Josh I’m semi interested. If theres any little issues I should know about, shoot me a PM.

i will take it CALL ME 647 878 6080 the name is Casey

car is sold thanks for the interest

nooo, you sold it!!!
hopefully, when things get better you’ll grab another.