1992 nissan ka24de 450 obo

1992 ka24de, 140,xxx miles, ecu, and trans.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/kuppler8/engine2.jpg

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/kuppler8/headers.jpg

how much u want? (this is eric)

sry just realized i forgot price id like 700 obo its in the car right now but it only takes a couple of hours to yank out so if any body would like to hear it run just let me know .

Pretty decent deal, strong motors stock for NA use , throw some BC 272 cams in and it will move pretty good

I am tempted to pick up a third, but have no need for ecu and harness. Are you willing to part it out?

yes id consider parting out

I am most interested in the trans, what kind of shape is it in? any grinding? There is no rush for you to part it out now, I won’t be back in town till like march 15th, but if you still have it then and are willing to part it out, let me know.

ok no grind as far as i know, except for second to first sometimes other that that i have no problems and the clutch needs a replacing im sure

bump, come one not just for 240 people, no hard body guys out there that want to do a dohc swap, come on get rid of that single cam

not trying to hate but 700 is a bit much for a ka.

for 300 more bucks you can buy a complete rb20 swap

try lowerin the price maybe :shrug:

thanks jay, i was aiming a little hi with the price, expecting to have to come down, again it obo, im not hating the title doesnt say no low ballers, the worst thats gonna happen is i say no. just sayin

word. glws

bump

bump, sorry for bring this back from the dead. the only difference now is it doesnt come with a harness. and the price is much cheaper.

bump, some one please buy

is this with or without the tranny?

my buddy is interested if there are no leaks, no smoke, etc. send me a PM with your number and ill pass it along. he is debating swapping out his ka24 or rebuilding it, blown hg…

DAMITALL why can’t this be a SOHC…

there’s a sohc for $100 on rochester’s cl.

thx~