1992 R32 Skyline GTR

Unless it was registered legaly and given a vin before motorex fucked everyone

No

and u can’t even import them any more even though they are legal. the gov doesn’t like when u fuck with me.

Yo not to be a dick but we should stop all this legal/illegal talk. Facts are thrown all over the place and nobody that is commenting has personal experience with imported cars. If someone wants the car and needs info on registering it I’m sure the current owner would help.

If it was me buying this I would never register it, or send the title in and grind off every vin on it. Hide that thing in my barn and bring it out just for track events.

GHEY!

GLWS. Hope some one buys this and drive it all summer long…

And then when you total it you, can get a check from insurance for the value of a dumpy 240! :rofl

If only I had saved all my money :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

how about 10k and 3 motorcycles? or wait till these stupid bikes sell which doesnt look good thanks to what i see out the window…snow!! bump for a sick car

free bump. saw the car rollin down rt9 about a week ago. looked great.

+1 let the man(sdp) assist in a car sale w/o the bullshit

Or just get a declared value on the insurance like you need w/ all grey market cars. DMV, KBB, NADA or Progressive don’t know the worth of my GTR, but it’s insured to $65,000. So if it gets totaled, I get $65k.

I thought you’d know this since you said your car is declared at $15k, when before, they’d just cut you a check for $5k if you total it.

Did not know that you could do that with non usdm cars.

this shit would be so cash with BN sports aero

Sick car! bump

I fucked up pretty bad here, I guess its a 1992. Although I can’t find any kind of production date or info label on the car.

Anyways, the sale is pending to a good owner :banana

Cossey?

:rofl

Yea probably, he could always use another skyline…

It’d be nice if this was left hand drive

Nope! lol
I keep it at a limit of one GTR per any given time. Give it a couple years though…

cossey i have grundy on my trans am have you looked into them for insurance ?

Dont they limit the amount of miles you can drive per year?

Beautiful car and worth the money, particularly if it’s register-able