1993 240sx 5 speed aero rims lowered exhaust $2500

905 807 3202
inbox messagers will be sent a virus. dont inbox

5 speed swap 90% complete
bellhousing bolts need to be tightened up and slave needs to be bled and drive shaft installed. my loss is your gain lost my storage.

vlsd locks good
moulded aero and sideskirts
carbon fibre hood. with hood hinges and normal hood latch no hood pins.
bright blue paint
bings exhaust catback
brand new catylac convertter ($375 installed about a 3 weeks ago)
fancy clean engine bay.
brakes work good. powdercoated calipers
starts everytime (a rare option on 240s)
konig 16 inch rims
megan? lowering springs
5 SPEED 5SPEED
158xxx kms
aluminum rad bings
electri fan
full interior

2500$ FIRM FIRM FIRM
OR TRADE FOR 98 ext cab silverado 4x4 350ci yes im very specific
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21061[/ATTACH]

905 807 3202
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21165[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21168[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21166[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21167[/ATTACH]

sent a virus…lol

i’ll move this to the right section for you too.

I was gonna buy this thing a month or two ago… nice car. Might have a nice shot of the engine bay around here somewhere…

I would get this in a month or so once I’m back to work and have the cash.

the car will need to be towed correct? and wats the location of the car

tein lowering springs. floors are in amazing shape same with engine bay great car glws

thanks man^ update 5 speed swap is complete. running driving ready to rip however temp plates are expired so tests drives will bve limitied to the driveyway. enough to go thru the gears atleast. SELLING BECAUSE my sr20 car is completed and no longer need this as a daily driver.

Gunna take a look at this car soon anyone else know any history of it? If I like it and it’s in good condition I’ll be taking it

Lol trade for my lexus? Inbox me

I could tow this lol.

interior shots?

sold for askiing price. lock it up

buyer flaked fa8888ck back up for sale needs nothing but a driveshaft, 2500 firm

I just got back from checking this car out. for starters, owner wasn’t there, but I did get to speak with his father. I was told he would be there but apparently he left to go away for the weekend. with that said here are a few things to note:
car wouldn’t start (asked his dad to boost it, said he didn’t want to boost it unless I was serious. told him i am but i need to hear the car start. He didn’t do it and was starting to get agitated, so I didn’t push it.)
front bumper is broken, needs to be replaced and painted
passenger front fender is bent
rear bumper had a number of spider cracks
battery is dead, engine bay looked ok
bottom rails looked solid, so did shock towers, it was painted over with black so did the rest of the engine bay
the exterior is painted with a blue sparkle, looks nice and didn’t see any rear wheel rust. exhaust system looked new
interior: the center console needs to be installed, there were various tools/parts crammed inside so I couldn’t make out what it all was.
the door cards looked like it was missing half of the top/perhaps it was going to be fiberglassed project.
leather front seat looked good
interior was dusty/dirty needs cleaning.
rims look ok, tires didn’t seem to have much tread.
car is not driveable needs driveshaft installed, his father said the wrong driveshafts were purchased, twice. doesn’t know if it was abs or not.
springs were dirty but had green, couldn’t see any tein symbols, didn’t know if it was aftermarket shocks, but probably were stock shocks
carbon fiber hood was nice looking.
asked questions about prior history and his father didn’t know.

Again I was unable to hear the car started, I drove down 60kms to see the car, but was on jackstands and his father didn’t want to put the effort to boost it. disappointed I couldn’t talk to owner and car looks nothing like the pictures. overall impression: it was rough, worth the 2500? if it ran and I knew it shifted properly maybe.

SOLD and paid for buh bye lock this up