1993 Civic Sedan EX winter beater $700 OBO

selling my old DD - 1993 Civic Sedan EX bone stock 206,xxx miles runs & drives. just installed new pads & rear rotors

asking $700 OBO

will include jdm sport exhaust system for extra $2.00 :rofl

5 Spd? Sunroof works?

Very intrested.

i got a sweet audi u maybe interested in :rofl but g/l and if u still have it in 2 weeks i may scoop it up

sent you a PM

yes 5spd :thumbup sunroof works

PM’d back

looks like it might have been sitting for a bit. when was the last time it was driven on a reg. basis? when and whare can i come see it and drive it?

oh snap, its a 4 wheel disk car?

yup - 4 wheel disc (non-functioning abs see below)

the car sat for about a year & a half… until APRIL this year. starting in the beginning of April it was driven daily at least 300 miles a week everyweek until middle of September a couple of weeks ago. If you want to come see it you are more than welcome PM me I can work out a day & time.

Whoever buys this is going to know what they are getting. Here’s the good & mostly bad about this car.

-right front brake caliper has pulsating (even after brake job) I think caliper could be siezed but I might able to get you a replacement caliper… but you can install it

-instrumentation cluster sometimes lights up but most of the time (all the time lately) it doesnt (when lights are on i.e. @ night) speedo is a little iffy sometimes it works sometimes not & sometimes it likes to flip 350* to where it would be if you were driving 190 mph . I already replace with a new oem speed sensor (on tranny) but didn’t fix the problem

-right rear passenger door handle doesn’t work - i think the plastic handle is broken

-the interior could use a good cleaning too :lol

-it burns some oil & might have a small leak near or at the oil pan gasket

-the abs & check engine lights have been on since I have owned it for the past 2 years. The CEL is the o2 sensor & the abs light is b/c the sensors are shot. The sensors are expensive new & buying them used is hit or miss.

-The Good- the car is a '93 so you can pass inspection with the CEL on :thumbup<- so I thought… I guess they’re not supposed to pass you but I didn’t have a problem

as I said Or Best Offer

Sold…Mods lock this up.