FS 93 Honda civic Dohc 1.8L(PRICE DROP TO $2500)

Hey guys I’m going to try to sell my 1993 Honda civic. I want to look for something like a lexus is300 or a bmw 328.

NEW PRICE IS $2500. Looking to move the car right now because I found an is300 I would like to buy.

Mod’s
-91’ Acura integra motor
-Hasport motor mounts
-Exedy stage 1 clutch
-Exedy 11 lb flywheel
-Ractive lower springs with kyb shocks
-Skunk 2 intake manifold
-Unorthodox racing pulleys
Thats all I can think of now

Interior
Interior is in bad shape. I started to change it to back so that front half is black and the back is tan. I have some 89 crx seats that I made some custom bracks for. The drivers seat has a big tear in it, but the passenger seat is perfect.

Body
The body was painted a year ago in honda nighthawk peal. Has front lip, with foglights, sunroof and honda si wheels. The body was completely shaved, everything, door molding to roof molding to trunk and everything else expect door handles. Paint has a lot of runs in it, its a 25’ paint job, could use a good wet sanding.

Bad
The car needs a rear main seal I think, or an oilpan gasket. Passenger side rear bearing and front bushing(have). Also I don’t have the stock side skirts because I had a body kit on it before.

The car runs great, I have owned the car for 6 years. The chassis has over 200k. It doesn’t have the orginal cluster. The motor runs strong has oil drip, nothing that checking the oil doesn’t take care of. I’m asking $3500 for the car firm. I have a lot more in that in it, but I know the car isn’t worth alot because its a civic. Any questions just ask.
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb184/gravesdu_99/Assorted016.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb184/gravesdu_99/Assorted020.jpg
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb184/gravesdu_99/Assorted019.jpg

clean car and good price GLWS!

um… where do you put the license plate?

The little bracket under the bumper. I have some led light bolts for a light. I don’t get bothered about it either.

thats a clean car bro…

how many miles on the motor?

exhaust?

you listed rear passenger bearing needing replacement, but im curious about the driver’s side rear, it seems the camber angle is way off. was the car taken in for alignment after the lowering springs were installed? Pics of interior? what kind of gas mileage were you getting?

how many miles on the motor?

I’m not sure of the milage. I had a local import repair shop do the motor swap. He also did a rear brake swap on the car that’s why it has disk brakes all around.

Your going to laugh, but its a pacesetter exhaust. It was about the only one that I could afford when I was younger and it’s been on the car for a long time.

you listed rear passenger bearing needing replacement, but im curious about the driver’s side rear, it seems the camber angle is way off. was the car taken in for alignment after the lowering springs were installed? Pics of interior? what kind of gas mileage were you getting?

The driver side could probably use replacement too, but I know when I make a left turn you can hear the bearing get louder. The camber is way off right now, when I had the body kit on and the 18s the car was only lowered about an inch and the camber wasn’t as bad. I have been driving the car slammed like this since april and I havn’t calculated gas mileage, but I would say at least high 30’s. I will get some interior shots and motor shots probably tomorrow

sorry for playing 20 questions, but was the front end painted with the lip already on? or were both painted separately and then the lip mounted?

The lip was painted on the bumper, the guy didn’t know how to mount it so there are two bumps where he mounted it.

bah. minor detail i guess.

I’d give the paint maybe a 6.5-7 out of 10. I’ve put some nics and scratches in it plus the runs, but its a nice color and has more blue pearl in it than the stock rsx’s and civic’s. the interior is probably a 4.5. But I’m really fussy about stuff.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb184/gravesdu_99/th_Assorted008.jpg

bump for a price drop

Still got it?

Yup, still taking offers and still have people looking, but most people are just talk and no money.

short shifter?

Shaving the roof and moldings look awesome and prevent alot of rust from starting :tup: not a fan of the trunk, but thats nothing that swapping another trunk cant fix.GLWS, and good price.

Yeah it has a short throw shifter in it. I have another trunk to go with this. I liked it at the time that I did it, but know I’m starting to get sick of it.