1993 honda civic question

My neighbor is selling a 1993 honda civic coupe that I’m looking into buying. Its a 5-speed with 134k on it. Rear quarters are rusting but the rest of the car looks solid. Put a new radiator in and new stock exhaust. Has a factory sun roof and has power locks and windows. He’s asking $1700. Good deal if I were to pick it up for say $14-1500? Drove it and the car has absolulety no balls. lol I believe it has the D16? What are the effective mods for this car without going turbo or motor swap?

nothing, just dd it and enjoy 35mpgs lol

I would say thats a good deal… its prolly a 1.5 non-vtec… Great on gas. and without turboing you might aswell leave it stock. and keep up on the oil changes.

sunroof, PW & PL. Sounds like an ex. thats a d16z6 with vtec.

yea, gotta be an ex. i’d just drive it as a dd. not worth working on a car with mad fuckin rusty bolts. trust me, i’m in the middle of one. i’ve cut more off with a cut off wheel than actually came out freely.

↑Word, keep it stock and enjoy the gas mileage. I will buy it if you dont, let me know.

i aggree. you cant beat 35mpg right now, and you can easily sweek out 200k on the car!