716-846-4439

you didnt post a price…

↑X2

Price and interior pics…

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1202467605.html

asking $2500 on craigslist

if this wasnt autotragic, i wuld probably be all over it

my bad guys $2500

Kris and “his friends” are the worst sellers…they said someone spray painted the car so they decided to spray the whole thing flat black, the door jams engine bay are all still captiva blue, who in their right mind would do that…there more to this storie then that I believe. All the cars being sold/posted by this kris has been too shady…Just be advise when you do wanna go see these car they are selling.
This car might of been my old Captiva Blue automatic del sol…
And tell your “boys” dont leave me threatening voicemail “silvergt, ill kill you”…so 8th grade “dude”

After that…good luck to anyone who’s interest. List more information of the car. Let the consumer be aware of what’s your really trying to sell.

yo son stay out the thread if you are not intrested in the car, i dont be in your thread bashing your cars…

its pretty easy to tell what a car is, honda stamped the vin on the firewall if its not there, its stolen, if it is there and it matches the dash vin its legit, pending the firewall hasent been altered.

pretty simple shit.

yeah SON, :rofl:
:picard:

X2 on the sketch side of this guy, no offense to OP but all your stuff seems to have a story behind it or its fishy. Buyer beware I guess.

Edit: I got $1200 if its legit.

bump for a funny thread

how ois it sketchy because its spray painted…the car is deffinantly worth the asking price, there is no rust on the car anywhere, the interior is clean…so if you dont have money stay out the thread

:shrug: I sold him a car, super easy to deal with… maybe its just me.

Bumping for a good dude.

$2500+200k something miles+spray paint+honda= an awsome deal on a car if I have ever seen one. No disrespect but come on… maybe $1200. Who knows if its on craigslist someone will probably buy it. GLWS

go find a delsol with no rust and runs strong for 1200 ill buy it for u

bondo? why was it spray painted? smashed?

i knw someone whos selling a black deolsol from florida no rust for 2500 and does not have any bondo…sohc vtech mint interior also…