1993 Nissan 240SX hatch/ Sil-40 FOR SALE MUST GO

Selling My 1993 Nissan 240SX Hatch with JDM S13 Front end. Don’t have the time to complete my project any more. the car is in excellent running condition drives smooth. Droped in the SR20DET with 5-speed tranny in late July 2004.
The car is Black with Black/Grey interior and also has PW, PL with Avital alarm, PS and AC but both PS and AC are still attached to the motor but disconnected to get better acceleration from the motor.
After market parts on the car are as follows:
JDM -S13 (3 projector) front end conversion
JDM -SR20DET Red Top with 5-Speed Transmission
JDM -Gauge Cluster (not installed yet)
Blitz -LM Intercooler
Blitz -3" Stainless Steal Downpipe
Blitz -Nur Spec-R Catback Exhaust
Blitz -Dual Drive SS Blow Off Valve
Blitz -SUS Air Cleaner
Blitz -BLM Boost Gauge
-Spec stage 3 6 puck Clutch kit
-Flex-A- Lite dual 12" Electric fan set to toggle switch
-Custom 2 core high efficent alumminum Radiator with Nismo Rad Cap
-B & M Sport Shifter
-Battery relocated to trunk with kit
-OBX Fuel Pressure Regulator with Gauge
-3" High flow Cat
-Ultra pro Oil Pressure Gauge
-Heavy Throttle hot pipe
-have 2 sets of rims 1:Nissan factory that were polished with BF Comp TA with lots of tread and 2: Riken “Drift spec” rims Both are 15" rims

I started to built the car to compete in Circuit and Drift racing. As you can see from the list all the car would need is a coilover set and to make
400+ HP would be a Turbo kit. I was going to get the Heavy Throttle stage 2 turbo kit till now since I need the cash I’ll have to part with the car as well. It need little to nothing to be cert and E-tested. the car has minor dents and scratches and needs only a pain job.

I’m selling the car for $9000.00 as is but no reasonable offer will be refused.
Pictures will be available on sunday
I’m located in St Thomas and you can reach me at (519)-495-4449 after
4 pm

I’m having a problem loading the images so instead if you are intrested send me your E-Mail and i’ll send you the pics instead. sorry for the wait

pics :?:

location ?

It’s sunday :frowning:

Its monday and i still would like to see the pics :smiley:

tomorrow’s tuesday and we have yet to see any pictures. if you need hosting for them i will gladly provide.