1993 nissan 240sx hatchback

Its a 93 hatch with a stock ka with 230 xxxkms, car runs strong an is in decent shape, could use some tlc. i got the car saftied in october puttin over 1500$ into it. Had a complete tune up done, brakes all around, 2 rear calipers, new ebrake cables 2 front ball joints, kyb adjustable shocks with tien lowering springs.
Just last week i installed a new maf sensor, fuel pump, changes a bent tie rod got an alignment, 4 new winter tires and an oil change.
The frame have no rust and are still strong, but are a little beat up
the bad stuff about the car is that friday night i slid into a curb an bent the driverside lower control arm, so now needs a new one plus the tire got messed because i drove it home. Another downfall is the hatch has a crack in it, im assumming the previous owner bondoed it an thats why, but other then that the body is in good shape has very little rust.
i have also just put in front and rear cusco sway bars, 2 new kenwood speakers in the rear an 2 new alpine speakers in the doors. is wired for a system but cant give the system away due to the fact that it is not mine.
thats all i can think of right now so if you have any questions calling or textings best, and txt me an i will send pictures and/or come look at it yorself.
i was originally gonna ask 3000$ obo but due to the lower control arm an tire i am now asking $2500.
can contact me at 647 622 5408.

Hey where are you located in brampton? Got any pics and also, hows the frame rails/strut towers?

main intersection would be williams and chingcousy, send me a txt and i can show you some pictures, fram rails are good a little beat up but still strong with no rust, strut towers are rust free as well

If you post pictures and if what you say is true about no rust you will have this thing sold.

to me^ pics please

should have cleaned it before pictures for sure but i just took those quick today, had more but wont let me put them up, not sure why…

Ya, get some close up ones of top of strut tower, innner fender , front of rails… the stuff that will sell the car.

car still available

yes it is

bump, 2200$ new price

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

also need a cell phone soo cash offers and a phone is possible…

Pics of the rockers,1/4 panel would be great.

heres some more pictures i couldnt get the frame rails have to wait till later when my buddy brings over a jack i tried to but they didnt turn out good

NEED CAR GONE THIS WEEKEND!

sold!!