1993 Nissan 300zx 2+2 Non Turbo

REDUCED PRICE…NEED TO SELL QUICKLY!!! NEGOTIATABLE…

Need to sell RIGHT AWAY. WAY TOO LOW PRICE…msg me for more pictures or call 647-894-5153.

Up for sale is this beautiful 1993 Nissan 300zx Non Turbo. Pictures don’t do justice. Has to be seen in person to be appreciated. Get compliments everywhere i go. This is a 2+2 with automatic transmission. It has leather and suede interior. The car is left hand drive and these are getting hard to find. The car has done 197000kms. It is a little high but it has no mechanical problems. Always taken care of. The engine runs strong. I bought this in summer but have to sell it now because i have to move and need the money. I have done alot with this car since i bought it and hate to let it go but i have no choice:

Timing belt changed 10,000kms ago…
350z rims with Falken 235/40/ZR18. Bought 4000kms ago for $1500.
Clear turn signals with beautiful blue LED bulbs - will give stock signals.
Coilovers with 1.6" drop in front and 0.9" in rear - will give stock springs.
1pc Aluminum driveshaft.
Brand New Nismo Engine Mounts.
Brand New Nismo Tranny Mount.
Fuel injectors flushed 2 months ago.
Regular oil changes after every 3000kms.
New spark plugs and pcv valve changed just 10kms ago.
All oil changes done.

The interior of the car is in MINT condition. No rips in seats. the rear seats look unused. This car is appraised at $7000 due to its current condition.

I have to sell it before next weekend. I can negotiate the price but please no low ballers. I have this selling price because of the amount of work i put in this car but i am still open for offers. The rims and falken rubber alone cost me $1500 a couple of months back so please don’t make me offers of 2500 or even 3000 because its way too low for the car in this condition. NO TRADES. My number is 647-894-5153. The car is parked right now as i am not driving it in winter. Need to sell it soon.

Thanks for looking.