1993 nissan NX2000 part out

all you SR20 guys here ya go (extra motor for ya snailedse-r?) it is blown, well almost, i think it spun a crank bearing, it does turn and it runs but its not pretty, no leaks and it doesnt blow smoke. 161kmi no 5th gear pop out. SE-R bucket seats, T tops, all new brakes (>1kmi on them) (pads, rotors, calipers, lines) B13 chassis so many parts are same as sentra

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a321/warriorspeed350/valvecoverinstalled-1.jpg

How much for the wheels & the motor/tranny?

make an offer, motor needs a rebuild :ninja

trans is good, no slipping and no 5th gear popout

might want to specify that in your original post

fixed

im sure elliot will take the tranny

elliot needs the tranny asap …

did call him.

i think i still have the headliner out of the sentra for him too

Get busy Elliot!

could have that shit done tonight lol!

just sittin in my driveway ready to come out…doit

you take it out fool. or its free

im not taking it out if nobody is buying it… i could have the motor/trans out in 45 mins

haha, I saw this at the lot a couple weeks ago and was like wtf is that? it looks pretty colol

yeah you dont see too many of them, only made them for 3 years and i compared vin #s on nico and there was about 400 made in electric blue with the t tops power everything and a 2.0 in it

evan if elliot bought it tonight it still wouldnt be i and car running for about 3 months …bc elliot is lazy:hug

How much for the trans and axles?

200$? good clutch no 5th gear pop out

elliot, you know u wanna take the roof and weld it on your sentra, would be so sick to have a sentra with T tops