1993 S13 hatch black with SR and other mods!

I’ve got the following that I’m looking to sell as I have my eye on another car.

NO PART OUTS!

1993 S13 hatch with 1997 SR20det black top with 75k kms, and body is 130k kms

Engine:
1997 SR20det black top pushing 10psi
Greddy FMI
Koyo radiator
Blitz BOV
K&N intake
walbro 255 fuel pump
Bing’s 3’ cat back exhaust system
Bing’s turbo elbow
Bing’s 3’ down pipe
Bing’s pulley set
Bing’s test pipe
Engine Damper

Suspensions:
HKS hypermax2 coilovers
93 VLSD
Megan racing rear toe controll arm
Megan racing rear upper control arm
GP sport front strut bar
Cusco rear strut bar
rear C-pillar bar
Non-hicas

Brakes:
Front 300zx brakes with slotted rotors and hawk ++ pads
Rear is stock 240sx brakes

Wheels:
Fast wheels Octane 17s 4 lugs
Front is 17x7 and Rear is 17x 8 with 3 inch deep dish
H&R spacers 15mm all round
Sumitomo HTRZ III
Front: 225/45/17
Rear: 245/40/17
98% pretty much brand new

Interior:
Momo course steering wheel
Nismo white shift knob
Apline deck with Ipod ready
STRI gauges (Boost, Egt, Water)
STRI turbo timer
Safc 2
R32 seats driver & passenger
JVC speakers
Battery re-location to the back
Interior carpet is stripped, (you can see the floor and it’s in great shape) I have a spare carpet so no problems finding one as I’ll include that.

Tranny:
Nismo full-clutch kit including flywheel
B&M short shifter Ver 2

Exterior:
Orgin Lab Stream-line front bumper
Custom rear lip
No name racing carbon fiber spoiler
HID 8000k
OEM side skirt
180sx Kouki Tail light

SOLD!!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c119/supra810/frontbabe.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c119/supra810/mybabe.jpg

Will upload more pictures today with underbody shots.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Motor, Chassis and Tail Lights are already worth at least $4-4.5k so I think my price is very reasonable.

Very minimal rust on frame rails. Very clean for an s13.

There is rust on the door jams closest to the engine bay but that’s pretty much all the rust on this car. Will include pictures tonight. Car was stored during the winter for the last 5-6 years (I say 5 years because I know the owners during that time period).

Pictures added!

bump!

I can take off parts to lower price if needed.

SOLD!!

This will help all of you guys who have seen the car and on the fence. First one with cash gets it. Not reserving the car for anyone without a deposit.

This car has no rust on the sunroof, doors, hatch, trunk. All CLEAN. Those who have seen it can confirm this.

You have to be a previous 240 owner to actually appreciate a chassis like this.

bump!

More pictures added:

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Clean engine bay, shock towers, floors, trunk.

You won’t see too many of these for this kind of price!

No offense, and I think your asking price might be pretty reasonable, but clean is hardly the word to use.

Clean in terms of minimal rust, not clean as show-quality clean.

In terms of what is usually seen on the FS threads on son240 and for an s13, I’d say this is pretty clean (rust wise).

TLC or vinyl wrap the car and put back the carpet and you’ve got a solid car.

^ That doesnt look like minimal rust…the front sections of the frame/floors look to be rusting away over the patched section. plus other sections that were not pictured probably

That’s dirt since that spot is a high traffic spot (gas pedal area). Take a look at the frame at the same section and you’ll see it’s solid. It’s a 19yr old car. Surface rust is expected. Not too many cars you’ll get a chance to look at the floor like this. I took a few quick snap shots of the car, I’m not in a huge rush to sell. Pictures only say so much, but for those who have seen it can say it’s a pretty solid car.

Also I’ve said this is a clean car, not a mint one. It’s clean for what it is - a 19yr old car.

I’ve seen cleaner. Its a little better than the average s13. still not a bad deal for what it is.

Price drop SOLD!

If you want it, come see it with cash ready. Not going to hold onto this for anyone at this price.

bump!!

willing to throw in 5lug conversion!

deposit placed!

sold!