1994 B3000 5spd Ranger stepside

Hi everyone i have a 1994 b3000 5 spd, 3.0L V6 2wd with a 1996 ford ranger step side box with after market tail light theres is some rust on the rear tailgate could use a new one, or some sanding primer and paint the old one.i have all the badges for the truck but currently i have not put them back on the truck. theres are 251xxx on the truck. Brand new driver and passenger, front and rear leaf spring shackle mounts and bushings, brand new rear diff oil seal, new radiator, brand new water pump, new serpentine belt, new belt tensioner, brand new rear shoes, box liner, new alternator, new battery last year. brand new front stay arm( attaches to both front tie rods) brand new power steering lines. newer rear snow tires, pretty much every worn down parts can be replaced has been replaced. Truck runs and drives great. not really looking for trades unless its a s13, s14. i can include around 1000$ for the right car. i also have a set of 17" advanti racing rims. 2 tires have 85% tread , and the other 2 r pretty much only good for a few laps around the track. i could include them in sale of the truck. all in all, im asking 2000$ without rims, and 2350 with rims obo.WILL NEED NOTHING FOR SAFETY! just had it at my shop on the hoist and did safety check. if your just going to low ball me then dont even bother replyin to this.im a busy guy and dont have time for tire kickers and lowballers. feel free to pm me, email me at johnouellette@live.com , or you can feel free to txt my celly at 226 203 0550.

here are some more pics of the truck with 17" advanti racing rims.

MY OLD TRUCK :smiley: Shes Pretty Damn Clean and worth it… Had John saftie my 240 just in january and he did a great job. Free bumb For my old truck!!!

Man that’s a sweet truck and usually im not a truck fan… lol… i will need to get a truck one day and a trailer for the 240 down the line when things get out of control :smiley:

Good luck with sale!

UPDATE!!! new ngk spark plugs, ngk ignition wires, engine air filter,oil and filter change just done.

BUMP!!! BRAND NEW 8000k DIGITAL SLIM BALLAST HIDS. come on ppl. some one has to be interested. would also trade for s13/s14. 2350 obo with the advanti racing rims

come on anyone want to make an offer. the price isnt set in stone. it is somewhat flexible, and is safetied so if u pick it up within the next 28 days ish then u wont have to safety it.

BUMMMPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! anyone interested? make an offer