1994 BMW 3 Series M3 Body and Wheels

This post is not for myself for a friend not on the forums, this car was picked up as a project for motor swap and ended up being a garage decoration.

I apologize ahead of time for lack of info and pictures.

1994 BMW 3 Series. Roughly 180k, V6. Automatic.

Starts, runs and drives fine, needs exhaust work.

Tan leather interior 6/10.

Exterior has the M3 body and wheels, not too bad…not to good.

For vehicle with clean title that runs and drives $1200 is firm
heres the phone number for inquiries, vehicle is located in Tonawanda available to show after 5pm

716 245 3529[ATTACH=CONFIG]23983[/ATTACH]http://www.nyspeed.com/images/misc/pencil.png

nice deal for someone…

Side note its an I6 not a V6

seems like a good deal

iank needs to replace that green beater with this new white beater and swap in that 5spd

But the green beater has so many memories.

seems too good to be true what else does it need for inspection/to drive safely?

why does it seem to good? its a m3 clone with some I6 motor. prob a 325

its still a clean titled, nice looking, running bmw for $1200

Well its only one pic. Who knows what it leaks or needs. every thing at 180k is prob original. Id say it would need a thousand or 2 and it could be nice. And its auto :slight_smile: still though throw in a lsd for 300 and have some fun GLWS

i would NEED a 5spd swap, and then just have a fun little beater. Just wondering how rough this really is. Ever since the first few mischief/teckademics movies i have always had a soft spot for white e36 coupes

why don’t you just go see it if you’re so curious…

perfect LS swap candidate

I think i know whos car this is, his names ryan? hes a little goofy but seems to be a decent dude for 1200 who cares you could put a ls truck block in this and m3 diff and have a somewhat cheap car to do heaters in

+1

I dont see what the big deal is…looks like a nice car that needs some love that someone could get into cheaply and do what they want with it.

I think Ians Green Bomb or GSX Green 325i was mine…I paid $750 for it 6 years ago and it still runs last I heard.

You all know that if this was winter time this car would be gone for a beater if the heat worked. If you want it, go buy it.

I spy a FoxBody

he sold me some tires a month or so ago and i can confrim that the car was being driven, it wasnt pretty but he was driving it

Justin’s was yours, def not still running, but ONLY because he took it out of commission by choice.

That thing was is bulletproof.

Yeah his name is Ryan, he is a legit dude, ive done some other work with him so told him Id post it on here for him and sorry yes engine is a 16. Its OBD1 so im assuming fix the exhaust and doesnt take much more to have it inspected on the road

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23993[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23994[/ATTACH]

BUMP for new price, to move it taking $1k absolutely no lower.