Suspension:
Racing Dynamics springs
Bilstein shocks and struts
OEM X-brace

Wheels:
Mille Miglia 1000 Sport (17x7.5)
Fronts: 225/40/17 Falken Ziex ZE-512
Rears: 235/45/17 Dunlop SP Sport 9000

Both tires have decent tread left, Dunlops just added a few months ago.

Interior:
Rare M-Technic cloth/suede front seats and back seats (front seats are manual and heated, but the car didn’t come with the buttons for heated seats, I have the PDF for installing the harness if you want)
3-spoke steering wheel with airbag and new slip ring
ZHP short shift knob (has the ///M logo on it)
UUC clutch stop

Stereo:
Alpine CDA-7894 head unit (lights up amber)
Alpine MRP-F450 4-channel amp (70Watts per channel)
Polk MOMO MMC5250 5.25” component speakers
Polk MOMO MMC690 6x9 speakers (fitted with BSW adapters)
Infinity Bass-Link self enclosed subwoofer

Performance:
Custom chip (that’s all I was told about it when purchased, stock chip included with sale)
Cosmos Racing CAI with heat shield

Misc/Maintenance Items:
NGK Iridium spark plugs (BKR6EIX)
Royal Purple SynchroMax manual transmission fluid flush
OEM keyless entry system (see below)
BMW lighted key
New o2 sensors
1999 M3 exhaust with new exhaust hangers

The cooling system was overhauled as soon as I bought the car including:
OEM Radiator
Thermostat
Water pump with metal impellers

Issues:
Airbag light is on because the passenger seat needs the sensor mat installed. Sensor mat included with sale.

Sunroof liner is loose on 1 corner.

UPDATE: Keyless entry fixed!

I have most of the previous owners’ maintenance records, and all of my own along with meticulous spreadsheet documentation of anything I’ve done for the vehicle.

The paint is incredible shape for being 13 years old. No rust at all, a few rock chips on the hood but that is common for e36’s.

I also have a PDF copy of the Bentley manual that I will include because these manuals are incredible help if you ever need to do anything.

I am in no hurry to sell, and please refrain from any lowball offers, I know the value of the car. I am located in Herndon, VA. No trades.

NEW PRICE: $10,800

Here are some pictures, feel free to PM/IM/email me any questions.

Very pretty car. I’ve always wanted one of these :slight_smile:

your m3 + cash for my M3 ?

Save gas at the pump! I’ve been getting 21-22 mixed or 28 highway in this guy.

Fantastic car :tup:

Definitely one of the finest e36’s I’ve been in.

Especially when I call Ryan at 1am for a ride home and dont remember most of it.

Also, when ryan says his has records, it comes with a BINDER of receipts from the past 5 years.

Anytime Mike :wink: cept you tricked me into taking you from Innovative to East Amherst, when I thought you were right around the corner… haha. Thanks though!

Also, Mike went with me to pick the car up originally in Indiana and brought it back. Not to mention did the cooling system overhaul :tup:

Wow. That’s a really, really nice E36 M3. GLWS.

Seen it many times at my house, car is great, none nicer. Free bump Ryan.

I really wish I didn’t have the Corrado right now.

Looks pretty good for a 95; Interior cloth looks good as long as there are no rips?

Love the E36 chassis… would consider buying if it’s still for sale down the road.

Good luck with selling though, hopefully the car will get a lot of track time in the future!

that is a VERY resonable price for a highly desired year model with no emisions bullshit. Buy this and slap a turbo on it.:tup:

What brake setup does this have?

No rips at all

They are cross drilled rotors. I don’t know what brand and neither did the p/o. I tried to contact the owner that had them put on but with little luck.

it’s a beautiful example and a pretty fair price…

please don’t lower the price or I’ll have to buy it.

if you change your mind on trades just let me know.

beautiful car, glws!

Ugh this car is flawless, GLWS Ryan

Thanks guys.

Aaron, 11,499.99 ooops I lowered it for you, now you have to buy it. I’ll throw in a what.cd invite to ya as well :wink:

so you give me 11,499.99 + M3 and I give you my evo + 3 sets of wheels/tires and some stock parts.

DEAL.

Dude this car is gorgeous. GLWS.

Sad to see you leaving the E36 Family…

Very nice example of an e36… Ive been contemplating going to a 95 to go OBDI. Tastefully modded and I love those seats. Wanna trade seats for some vaders? :slight_smile:

Sweet bimmer, man. M-tec interior is tits.

GLWS