SOLD.

I would have jumped on this car…

But I sold out and traded for a 2007 silverado!!

godddddddd

very very pretty. i wish i had the dough

Friday bump!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BEA-U-TiFUL car!

My car’s master cylinder shit the bed yesterday, I was so fed up with my car I would have gone to the credit union to get a loan had it been open. Fortunately I’ve had time to cool off and now that my head is on straight all I can offer you is a simple GLWTS :frowning:

Beautiful vehicle. GLWS!

I’m seriously considering ditching my Hondas for this, I’ve always loved the E36s and it was a real hard decision between an E36 M3 or my Si, I ended up getting the Si because I figured it would be the less expensive route till I got out of college.

But now that I’ve got another $7k sunk into the Si, I’m starting to wonder if its time to rethink things…

either way glws

Bump!

Getting more serious about selling this, since I’ve located a few vehicles I wouldn’t mind picking up.

Anyways… one tire had a blow out the other day on the highway, still holds air but the tread is shredded (no damage to rim whatsoever) so I have it on the full size spare right now. Options for potential buyer:

A) I’ll knock $500 off the selling price for the way it is and buyer can buy his choice of new tires or.
B) I just replace the rear tires and price remains.

Buy me?

fuck, I wish i wasn’t stuck with my car…other wise I’d buy this in a heart beat.

tell you what…you find someone to buy my car for $21K and i’ll pay you $500 ontop of your asking price.
:slight_smile:

If only it was so easy…

Ugh keep it until next year, I’ll be in the market for sexy euro hotness

Up to the top. New tires being put on! :tup:

thats soo hot

No offense, but I hope this car does not sell until after winter, when I buy it.

:slight_smile:

i was debating if i wanted to post mine for sale on here, but meh…

No Aaron Savitsky you can only do so after mine sells. :wink:

It better be gone before winter.

lol…jerk

Buy me.

Will have fresh tires as of tomorrow or Friday and new oil this weekend too :tup:

Ugh, ryan this is sooo nice, I’ll be in the market next spring, If I cant get my hands on on E39 M5 this is one my list, until then, GLWs