SOLD.

Thanks, if for any chance (which is like 0) that it’s still around in the spring is because I chose to keep it and that reason only, otherwise it will be sold whether it be on this site (seems unlikely) or locally down here.

edit: PENDING SALE.

Also has new tires, oil change, and fixed the keyless entry!

love the stance

Ok buyer back out. Claims he will be back this weekend… right.

Anyways, back to the top. Someone buy me!

I have come to the conclusion that trying to sell a car for more $1,500 on this website is like trying to find an honest politician.

^^LOL…SO TRUE

the reason im not even gonna bother to try and sell mine on here

Very true, doesn’t help I’m not local either. I’ll just keep bumping it anyways so people can look at it :slight_smile:

You would probably have good luck on EBAY selling it. Although ones just as clean as yours go for a few grand less than your asking. Typically around 9-9500 for something under 100k miles and clean. Might be why you are struggling to sell it.

Awesome car though! Someday i will buy one to drive for fun and to keep my evo company in the garage :burnout:

I’m not really struggling to sell it I just haven’t persistantly attempted to sell it. I’ve only listed it here, Roclife, and one forum down here in VA. If I really wanted it gone today I’d throw it on Craigslist and eBay.

eBay would be the last place I’d try to sell it because of the fee’s they take out. If you check around my price is very appropriate for mileage, year, modifications, options, and maintenence.

The ones I’ve seen on eBay that sell for 9-10k typically have 140k miles, accidents, beat to death, no records, etc.

really nice car man…loosk really clean, good price too…i jsut dont get why people get a boner over these seats tho :gotme:

Comfy seats, and hold you in the seat very well.

you can explain to girls then…no these came in leather, but i swear this silly cheap looking multi-colored cloth is better!

ugh… no wonder why my dick has been dry for the past 3 weeks… I have a poor mentality :frowning:

Comfy as hell and rare is why everyone has boners over them. I don’t know of another complete set like mine in existance and the 2 Vader sets with the same pattern I know of were made and not OEM.

Also I hate leather with a passion, if I have to option to get cloth that’s where my money is going.

Anyways bump it up. Might be looking to trade it in here shortly if the dealership can locate the vehicle I want.

Please tell me you are not getting a 1 seris??

Na no 1 series.

Also price drop bump.

nobody will buy ur car on here… its over $1,000,

this is why i didnt even bother posting mine FS on here lol

just sayin…

So true, but I was updating all of my FS threads so figured I’d update this one as well.

Plus even if I drop it to like 2k nobody (cept Mike or Andre) would drive here to get it haha

i sold a car on here for $6100, another for $2800, and bought a car on here for $3200. :shrug:

GLWTS!!! sick car. wish i was in the position to buy it.