TW: 2002 BMW M3 - 6spd - Possible trade

Storytime: found the car on a Bimmerforum, some rich dude wanted to get rid of it because he just picked up GT3. The car was in florida (Tampa area) where Geoff and I flew down and drove it up.

The car is in perfect condition, immaculate in and out. I’m extremely pleased with the car, It just doesn’t satisfy my desire to have a low 12s car. I could Modify it to achieve that, its just in too good of condition to Supercharge or Turbo.

The car as it stands is probably Mid to low 13s. It was pretty much dead tied with Scott’s modified/lightened M5. Its faster than 98% of the vehicles you’ll pass by on the road.

Mid 70s for mileage, (I thought I put that in) After hours and hours of searching I’ve seen other Ms at 130+miles

Packages and what not.

I bought the car to do things like Gut it out and get it moving… Its Just WAY too nice to tear apart :frowning: So its pretty much bare bones. No sunroof, no nav, no winter package

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v252/87/62/15700073/n15700073_35031179_4577.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v252/87/62/15700073/n15700073_35031177_4105.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v265/87/62/15700073/n15700073_35218627_7524.jpg

Any questions feel free to post in here. Despite Forsale forum rules, Off topic conversation is Cool with me in this thread.

$24,000 Firm

Paging Ryanmcell…

ilc = sedlmeier?

packages and options sell cars, I know of a few people interested depending on what it has.

Great looking car and very reasonable price. How many miles?

oops Added the mileage… I could have sworn I had it in there

Added to the first Post

Ugh I’m very interested but I promised myself I’ll never buy a used car with more than 40k on it ever again lol.

I’ll sleep on it

dick…

18’s. cloth, no premium package, no nav. sun roof? heated seats? Adjustable bolsters?

No sun roof, No heated seats fully adjustable seats (literally takes 10 min to figure out) just not power seats.

This is exactly what I wanted, but upon looking at it. Its like putting a knife to Angelina Jolies to make her weigh less to run her quicker in the 100meter dash :frowning:

it is a nice looking & clean car.

GLWS

bump for a car that i’ve still havent been allowed to drive.

Geoff has been the only allowed to drive it. Thats also because he went to florida with me to drive it back

lol. :fuzzyfish:

This thing is so solid to drive. GLWS even though I think you should keep it.

p.s. The interior looks like no one has ever been in the back seats or passenger seats. The driver seat is 9.6/10. Absolutely incredible, you’ve gotta see it to believe it

LOL I had the same thought BEFORE I decided not to buy an M3. GLWS.

X…

P.S. perhaps a z06 for your next car so you don’t have the same feelings again

LOL, Can I just follow in your foot steps… z06 is something I’ve been seriously looking into

i like this but if i’m going to drop loot on an m3 it’s gotta have every option known to man. well, at least a sunroof.

ure an idiot…

trade u an e46 an e36 and an 05r6…lol

A lot of it is really just over priced crap and added weight. Obviously Seat heaters are a plus if you are going to drive in the winter. The Sunroof though. ugh just added weight and its not that spectacular anyway

Pretty reasonable trade. Just not the way looking to go