TW: 2002 BMW M3 - 6spd - Possible trade

lol,you got the e46 as a pimp daily, the e36 to mod the shit out of, and the r6 for sunny days

what are you lookking for for a trade?

I would just see what kind of offers came my way and go from there

08 wrx? :wink:

AWD and 4 doors for a future family man :slight_smile:

LOL I do love your car. I’ll sit the night on it, but it seems like a doubtful move

stupid idea to sell this car

seriously

yeah you should def keep this car. i have an inkling you didn’t pay the amount you’re looking for, which also leads me to believe you got an amazing deal on it.

bottom line, there’s not many (stock) cars on the road that receive the cred that the m gets. it’s a hot car, buy something old and make it fast if that’s what you’re concerned about.

It’s extremely hard to mod a “new” car.

I can’t imagine buying a 25k range car and immediately modding it. It’s not even just the money, but the feeling of tampering with something that works very well already.

After everything was said and done with getting it from florida and other expenses. 26K, probably a little more… I kind of lost receipts and didn’t account for a decent portion of things

qft

you can make this thing look beautiful…

but NOOOOOOOO

ur being a SUPER FGGT

YOU SHOULD BUY IT AND CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SPRITE

c’mon thom… this wasn’t even good.

ur better than this

:confused:

I actually totally agree. A mild drop with some quality coilovers, exhaust, and an exterior detail is all it needs. Drive it. Enjoy it. Win.

Well If this doesn’t Sell. Which is reasonable to assume so. I have plans for it in the making

well start those plans now…

drop it…new wheels…exhaust. First 3 things you need to do before i kill you

plans for a car that you’re trying to sell? something doesn’t add up… MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU SILLY GOOSE

I like the stockers…

i like cars sometimes

Something that excites me > Beautiful car IMO…

Maybe I should just drive drunk, thats gotta be exciting

im actually never been a big fan on the stock wheels on the e46…

there are so many more choices out there that would look 100 times better

the 19’s are great, bbs forged and you can pick up a set for cheap, or you can ball it out and get neez or rac’s

better?