TW: 2002 BMW M3 - 6spd - Possible trade

i used to work at holtz and ive NEVER seen a bmw, audi, or porsche with cloth seats. i didnt even know it was possible. lol

Would be a nice replacement for my broken Corrado.

Just not in the cards for me right now.

This car is hot, but would be much hotter with the factory 19s

GLWS

fucking liar

there are plenty of b5 a4’s out there with cloth. also, many e36 318’s are cloth. more specifically the 318ti.

plus all the factory Mcloth seats, there are a few around, they are just harder to find.

they really arent cloth seats. they have cloth where the ass and your back is… i’ll find a pic if i have one. they are leather on the outside…

Keep the car. Had i not bought RobotC’s 323 Id be all over this. Drive around with me sometime when im tired as hell and you can pick on me all day long for trying to find 6’th gear in a 5’spd tranny. Needless to say i love m3’s. Keep it and take care of it. the only thing i’d suggest is a repaint simply because i don’t like green cars.

I don’t have anything to add except that I looooove that color.

GL

Mods please delete this thread.

You adding 10 to your model code?

:slight_smile: PM me too ryanmcell, give me some info on your car.

Not adding 10 yet (but soon) because I refuse to let Dan sell this :wink:

how’s the bimmer doing? treating you well i hope? i still miss it :frowning:

Nice car. What color interior? I looked at this cars twin only in Carbon Black back in January. You will definitely have to find the right buyer who plans to track it, or doesn’t mind the lack of options. GLWS

Sell it back to ya JK. No but honestly I love it. It’s no M but give me some time and it will be just as fast if not faster. Im still leaving the 323 badging on it though:cool:.

My only complaint is that on days that Im tired as shit I start thinking about mods and what not, and can never quite seem to drop it in 6’th. lol

Yea, thats probably what I’m gonna do with it… I’ll know very soon though

LOL… my stupid custom title… i lol’d

fucking M3 owners.

Looks like a nice car. I would be interested if I didnt just buy a new one.

this car looks so good glws