TW: 2002 BMW M3 - 6spd - Possible trade

New like e9X? I have yet to see one on the road in Upstate NY.

I wish my car didnt have a sunroof, you dont really want one in a fast track car like an M3, do Porsches even come with them? I think you have to buy a convertible…

Really nice looking M3 EDIT: the green is racing cool

Lots of them have sunroofs. Caymans to 911s. Not sure about GT3s though.

Dan interested in an Evo? J/W. I deff. have to give it some thought

-Jarrod

oooo… actually… :slight_smile:

Why do you need a car that is a second faster in the quarter? Is it worth losing thousands over?

It’s a rad car, and you will be upset with yourself for years after you trade/sell it.

sorry but m3>evo hardcore! yea the evo is a little faster and cheaper to mod, but i would put $$$ on that if you traded your bmw for a mitsu you would reagret it within 2 months

ughhhh…is it just coincidence that i’m in the market for a new car just as this beauty goes up for sale?

damn student loans…

glws, gorgeous…

trade for a 30th? free nitrous with trade.

yea M3>EVO…

on a scale of ballerness and regarding the car being a poosy magnet…girls see an evo and are like eh, its…kinda…cool? but when they see a BMW, benz, porsche even an audi…the panties drop…

KEEP THE FAWKIN CAR! its pimpalicious :tup:

Funny thing is I met a girl this past week who “said” she is/was completely turned off my material possessions, and as far as I can tell she is legit with it, and IMO that is pretty cool actually. Before I even told her I had a 335i, she made a comment on how her rich friends with Lexus’s and BMWs are all bitches. I had no defense to the comment, other than I promised her she would be persuaded that BMWs are good things :smiley: “when” I let her drive it. One thing that I never thought would happen :banghead:

Trade for the 08 wrx, awd is easy to get into the 12s

You want my s2000 that badly?

yea i was refering to the shallow/stuck up broads lol…:tup: to finding a level headed chick though thats decent and that she looks past the “possessions”

I get more than enough pussy already. I don’t need a car for that. Evo is much more tunable, If there just weren’t soo many of them :frowning:

Jrod pm me your car info :slight_smile: and a few nudes of the GF / fiance and I’ll strongly consider. Nudes are key btw

Haha no worries.

Price decrease b/c of hail dmg?

Hoping for a 5k drop.

no damage thx

you haven’t met a Mini Cooper owner have you =P

keep it, do it