1994 civic coupe

car is in pretty good shape. no rust holes yet but the rear quarters are starting to bubble under the paint. It is auto, a dx with manual windows/locks. The interior is in great shape, the exterior is above average for the year. The engine just received a new head gasket, plugs, timing belt/components, oil, coolant and auto tranny fluid. It runs great and drives good from what I can tell(is not on the road- used a dealer plate for a 20 mile test drive). It does not have a radio in it but can include either a kenwood dvd/nav unit or an apline 9883 for a little extra. Sorry for the pics, they are from my bb- I will try to get better in the next few days.

YEAR:1994
MAKE: Honda
MODEL: Civic Dx
MILEAGE: 165k
PRICE: 1250

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/upstateclipse/utf-8BSU1HMDAwNzEuanBn-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/upstateclipse/utf-8BSU1HMDAwNzMuanBn-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

mileage is 165k

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

mileage is 165k

Nvm it was hard to read, I found my anwser.

I’ll get back to you.

Solid guy right here, free bump. Now answer my texts lol.

sorry mike, will do right now

Looks just like my eg! Good price, glws!

If this wasn’t all the way out by syracuse I’d be over to look at it in a heart beat.

I figured I would give this a bump for me willing to accept 1000 until the weekend is over. At that point I am just going to install the aftermarket stuff(rims/bn tires, springs, axle back, aem v2 cai, jdm style fogs,etc) I have for this and throw it on ebay.

mods dont up the value on civics. normally decrease it.

I’ve owned, sold and parted out 12 civics in the last 5 years.

Thanks for the advice, I’ve owned and sold a few myself. I’m pretty sure that I’ll get what I am really looking for price wise on ebay, I just can’t stand having to sell something 3 different times because of the non paying bidders that usually show up for car sales

I’d be tempted to buy if it were a 5 speed. I’d rather have a coupe than a sedan.

super interested. does the odometer work? anything wrong with it? i need a good daily for my job. please get back to me.

Sorry, I sold it friday. I did pick up a 5 speed eg hatch that I will be selling as soon as I make sure its ready to go for inspection. Ill probably make a post for it tonight/tomorrow