1994 Jeep Grand cherokee Laredo V8 $1,200

Selling cause i commute fromwilliamson to henrietta and i’m spending more then i’d like on gas. It has 139k miles and is rust free. Just performed tune up and installed new kyb gr2 shocks and front pads. Needs windshield do to big crack and has a dented tailgate.

damn, thats clean as hell, glws!

it isn’t perfect, but certainly a good deal for the money. i bought it for 1600 in worse condition, i just need a tiny gas sipper. The jeep doesn’t get horrible gas it’s around 20mpg highway, but it would be nice to spend 15 bucks a week for gas in a little eco car.

how did this thing manage to stay rust from for so long? is it from down south?

can you email pics to me? njccbflo at gmail.com

tranny & tcase ever serviced?

-Nick

i don’t know much about where it’s from. I bought it from some redneck in brockport who was selling it for his friend that went to iraq. When i bought it it had a cracked tail light, dented hatch, and a cracked windshield. I bought a new tail light, did the tune up, has CAI,dynomax catback exhaust, installed kyb shocks, driver side stabalizer bar link, new front pads, new rear tires, and replaced two rear door speakers. The complete exterior is rust free and underneath looked good when i did the work on it.

If i don’t sell it i have some plans for it, but nothing crazy, maybe a few small bolt ons cause right now it’s the only car i have. I g-tech tested it and my lowest 1/4 was 15.2.