1994 Nissan Altima GXE 5 speed Blue

The car has been in storage in my shop for a few years and I’m not going to use it so it’s time to sell.
It starts/runs/drives/stops well. We just changed the oil, checked and topped of the other fluids and the car fires right up.
We added keyless entry as I don’t have the key for it. Car starts with any key, but power door locks work fine with keyless entry so you can keep it secure.
Has leaking flex section in exhaust which is a cheap fix.
Speedo/tachometer don’t work, but coolant and gas gauges do. Clusters are 20-30 bucks on ebay if you want to fix this.
Hardly any rust on body. Can’t see it from a distance. Interior in good shape.
Good tires. Clutch is fine.
We just looked it over and it should pass inspection as is.
Clean title.

First to make cash payment takes it.
Priced at $800 for quick sale.

It’s at my shop if you’d like to check it out:
Innovative Tuning
298 Hinman Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14216

ugh dam this is just what i was looking for last week. After buying a huge turbo this week my funds are limited, mike i will definitly keep in touch with you about this…

How is the rust on this? i had the same car and the rearend rusted streight out of it. These things tend to rust alot.

Miles, known issues, anything else. Thanks this is just what im looking for

It looks like it started to rust a little at the back of the rear wheel arches, but someone caught it and did some manner of fix. From 10+ feet you barely see it and that’s the only place I see that started to rust so in terms of that.
I don’t know if the A/C works and it’s too cold to test it now, so we’ll say it doesn’t work to be safe.

if it inspected i would be highly interested

Hmm…

It’s been sitting here for over a year so it doesn’t have a current inspection. I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t pass an inspection though as long as you go to a reputable inspection station.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

I’ve had some interest, but as a reminder:

If it was expensive I’d consider taking a deposit and holding it, but for $900 whoever shows up first with $900 cash takes it.

I’ll stop by today after work.

To be clear it’s a 1993, not 1994. I mistyped it and fixed it, but for some reason it hasn’t updated in the thread listing…only the thread title once you’re in the thread.

$800

How many miles on it?
Have a friend that might want it

Wow I don’t know how I forgot to post the mileage. Sorry about that.
The cluster was fine up until right before it was parked so the mileage is almost right on at 128,953 miles.

800 i’ll take it

Sold.