1995 240sx LE (looks like new)

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1995 Nissan 240sx LE
Asking Price: $4750 OBO
Condition: Used
Mileage: 209,000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
My dad decided to sell his recently acquired 1995 automatic 240sx LE. The car has newer paint (bright white), and is in excellent overall condition. It has a factory sunroof, leather, and stock CD player. The air conditioning blows cold as well. There is zero rust on the car, and looks brand new. The front lip is still intact, and it has the LE 5 bolt wheels. The interior is in amazing condition as well (no tears in the leather). I will have pics up in the next few days, just need time to go to his place and take them. The car is unbelievably strong for an AT, in fact I was quite surprised when I first drove it! He will be selling the car certified/e-tested as well, though if somebody wants to buy it as is we can work something out. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the car.

what does it need to be safetied?

Nothing really, just a trip to the mechanic and about $100. I just put on new brakes and ball joints, the rest looks good to go.

trade??

I am open to trades, what do you have to offer?

Deposit received, car going to a good home!!