1995 240sx LE- Rb25det 5speed

Hey guys, sadly I need to sell my car I have had it for 6 years and have invested alot of money
into parts and labour to do the swap and upgrades.
I am going to try and list all the parts, as well as the things wrong with the car so there are no suprises.

I am selling the car as is $6,600 OBO Price drop

The body has 255,000 kms on it
The car makes 400whp @16psi and 330wtq, tuned on 94 octane.
The engine runs great and has good compression, transmission is pretty good, no grinding gears.
It is very driveable the way it is, I will take this week to try and fix the short and change the
wiper fluid motor fuse.

Im going to see what I can get for it as is, if im having no luck i’ll eventually part it out.

It’s a fast car and would be a great track car. The motor in it now is obviously used but since install i’ve only put 2000kms on it, and I have taken good care of this one :slight_smile:
If I could do the body work myself I would keep it, but the rockers need attention.

The Bads:

-It needs work to the rocker panels I had to avoid driving it in the rain, and has a small bit of rust starting on the passenger strut tower, the rest of the car is doing pretty good for rust.

-Has a crack in the front bumper, and there is a short causing the wipers to stay on unless the headlights are on. I didn’t do any sort of detailing to the engine bay, but considering that it is still fairly clean.

-The paint is in decent condition, a scuff on the rear bumper and rockchips on the hood.
-The driveshaft needs balancing as it vibrates over 100km/hr not alot, but it does vibrate and its noisy.
-Rpm Gauge stopped working but should be an easy fix.
-The actuator should be replaced, it still functions but a new one with a better swingarm would be ideal.

-Rb25det series 2- Stock Internals 5speed w/ new oil pump
-3" custom exhaust
-Splitfire coilpacks
-Aem ems series 2 Ecu
-Five O 550cc injectors
-Boost Gauge, Air fuel Gauge
-Garret Gt3076r BB turbo .82 exhaust 2000kms since install. The actuator is old though.
-Greddy Intake Manifold
-CX Racing FMIC

• HKS SSQ4 Bov
    -Aem boost controller(nothookedup, because of the actuator)
    -Megan Racing Rear Upper/lower control arms, rear traction rods, inner and outter tie rods.
    -Spec stage 3+ Clutch, Nismo slave cyl
    -New oem quality clutch master Cyl
    -4yr old Kyb struts, still function
    -300zx front brakes, Skyline one piston rears stops on a dime, NO ABS
    -Battery relocated to trunk

-Front wheels, 5zigen fn01rc 18x8.5 w/bridgestones

-Rear wheels, Enkei RP03s 18x9.5 +38 wrapped in nankangs, one tread pattern is different…
-Hubcentric wheel spacers

-Another engine block, that needs to be reringed can be included

Please PM me or text my cell at (905) 808-3976

Part it.I want that intake manifold and gt30.care to trade for power fc with commander for the ems?

No parting out yet, I will let everyone know when/if im thinking of parting

nice price GLWS

Good guy to deal with honest about the car!

Good price, he knows it needs work and priced accordingly. Some one pick this up soon!

Did you have a ka-t at one point?

yes it used to be ka-t 3 years ago

Ah ok,I saw this car a while back it was in pretty good shape!,didn’t you have an rb20 you were gonna put in after your ka blew up?

in for engine package and ems

I know it needs body work but someones going to come out far ahead picking this thing up.
Throw some offers at me if you’re serious. Its $6,600 OBO

Other than the body it’s in good mechanical working order right?

Yes its mechanicaly sound, the wastegate actuator can be changed but still functions I have the limiter set at 7000rpm so it doesnt spike you really shouldnt take it further anyway unless you’re going to build it, should be an easy fix just buy a new one and rig up an ideal swingarm. The driveshaft is good and unnoticeable during city driving it starts to vibrate at about 110km/h though so if you’re going to track it regularly thats something I would recommend changing. Other than that its great.

Last year I got quoted $1600 to do the rockers, and between the actuator and the driveshaft depending on if it can be simply balanced, your probably looking at another $400-$600
So id say its safe to say it’s going to cost between $1900-$2500.